2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Oscar_de_la_Hoya1_normal.JPG

OscarDeLaHoya Oscar De La Hoya

The commentator must have money on agbekco

your man De La Pollo is still on drugs

what a clown

roll.gif

Just caught the replay on sho... No words for the ref motioning to the groin when agbbeko went down in the 11th then turning around and starting to count him out
sick.gif
. Glad Jim gray got after him and aired him out on tv. #**%%%%# excuses from mora.

Just caught the replay on sho... No words for the ref motioning to the groin when agbbeko went down in the 11th then turning around and starting to count him out
sick.gif
. Glad Jim gray got after him and aired him out on tv. #**%%%%# excuses from mora.

Terrible, terrible ref...ruined a very good fight...
It's crazy cause in the 11th round, when he called that knockdown, I originally thought he was going to deduct a point from Mares, and I was yelling "finally!" But when he started to countdown I was just in complete and utter shock...I couldn't believe it was happening ...

That's the same ref that allowed Montiel to continue after Donaire demolished half of his face...

Terrible, terrible ref...ruined a very good fight...
It's crazy cause in the 11th round, when he called that knockdown, I originally thought he was going to deduct a point from Mares, and I was yelling "finally!" But when he started to countdown I was just in complete and utter shock...I couldn't believe it was happening ...

That's the same ref that allowed Montiel to continue after Donaire demolished half of his face...

God that made me sick.

My heart literally sank down when I heard Agbeko lost during the announcement..

I couldn't believe that ref. So many goddamn low shots.

I hope I never see this ref again in my life. Christ.

God that made me sick.

My heart literally sank down when I heard Agbeko lost during the announcement..

I couldn't believe that ref. So many goddamn low shots.

I hope I never see this ref again in my life. Christ.

Don't even get me started on this fight. DLH is *$+!#$@ LUCKY I can't work this new stupid twitter on my phone to find his page. Ironic a dude who threw a fight after he got tapped on the rib is yelling that a fight may be fixed.

Don't even get me started on this fight. DLH is *$+!#$@ LUCKY I can't work this new stupid twitter on my phone to find his page. Ironic a dude who threw a fight after he got tapped on the rib is yelling that a fight may be fixed.

OscarDeLaHoya
Relax my friends.take a deep breathe and just relax.
about 4 hours ago

Nope! Bobby bout to go H.A.M!

OscarDeLaHoya
Relax my friends.take a deep breathe and just relax.
about 4 hours ago

Nope! Bobby bout to go H.A.M!

absolutely disgusting.

That ****** ref Mora should be banned from ever reffing a boxing match ever again.

whata damn disgrace.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom