2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Does anyone here know any good places to find old boxing fights?

I downloaded the 2 Frazier Ali fights and leonard Hearns one supposedly from 1981

Originally Posted by DubA169

I downloaded the 2 Frazier Ali fights and leonard Hearns one supposedly from 1981

Where did u get those fights from

Originally Posted by DubA169

Where did u get those fights from

laugh.gif
I came in here because I seen GUNNA going ape ##!% on twitter.
roll.gif

Gonna have to watch this thing tomorrow.

First times seeing Mares and I can't respect tactics like that. A fighter doesn't accidentally throw over 20 low blows, and some were so low they had to have dirty intentions.
I hope he gets put to sleep in his next fight. No respect from me.

First times seeing Mares and I can't respect tactics like that. A fighter doesn't accidentally throw over 20 low blows, and some were so low they had to have dirty intentions.
I hope he gets put to sleep in his next fight. No respect from me.

This ref was beyond terrible tonight. It was so damn blatant too. I'm glad Jim Gray grilled him after the fight. It's a damn shame because Agbeko was coming on strong in the later rounds. His straight right was giving Mares a lot of trouble. They need to do rematch ASAP.

This ref was beyond terrible tonight. It was so damn blatant too. I'm glad Jim Gray grilled him after the fight. It's a damn shame because Agbeko was coming on strong in the later rounds. His straight right was giving Mares a lot of trouble. They need to do rematch ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom