2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by Proshares

I think it's just Kermit/Molina on the undercard tomorrow.
Yup. But a name to look out for that's fighting on the undercard and making his Top Rank debut tonight is Mercito "No Mercy" Gesta. Lightweight contender and BANGS THE DRUM.  I have money that he's the next Filipino Boxing Star.

No predictions?

Cintron by UD (116-112, 8 rds to 4).
Pun by UD (118-110, 10 rds to 2).
Rios by KO8.
I like what I saw from Mercito Gesta in his last fight. He looks like a brawler in the ring.
Paul Williams by Unanimous Decision 117-111 I think Lara is not ready yet. 

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Yup. But a name to look out for that's fighting on the undercard and making his Top Rank debut tonight is Mercito "No Mercy" Gesta. Lightweight contender and BANGS THE DRUM.  I have money that he's the next Filipino Boxing Star.

No predictions?

Rios by KO8.
I like what I saw from Mercito Gesta in his last fight. He looks like a brawler in the ring.

pimp.gif
love Gesta.

I think the Shimoda/Ramos undercard on HBO will be a great fight as well.

I got P by KO in the 8th, Kermit by KO in the 5th and Rios by UD.

Just came back from the Yankee game and happy there's fights to catch tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

No predictions?

Rios by KO8.

pimp.gif
love Gesta.

I think the Shimoda/Ramos undercard on HBO will be a great fight as well.

I got P by KO in the 8th, Kermit by KO in the 5th and Rios by UD.

Just came back from the Yankee game and happy there's fights to catch tonight
pimp.gif

figure with a nba lockout this is a good time to get back into boxing. watching showtime right now and recording hbo. hope it's good, i do like what i'm seeing so far

figure with a nba lockout this is a good time to get back into boxing. watching showtime right now and recording hbo. hope it's good, i do like what i'm seeing so far

Who the he'll is the black guy and his two sons that are in the ring with every damn fighter? And why does he get so much camera time?

Who the he'll is the black guy and his two sons that are in the ring with every damn fighter? And why does he get so much camera time?

Back
Top Bottom