2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Is Haye not coming in bc of the rain?...or is this just tactics to piss off Vlad more...

Is Haye not coming in bc of the rain?...or is this just tactics to piss off Vlad more...

laugh.gif
this is madness

This is the most horribly organized event I"ve ever seen in my life....first the rain, and they don't even have security, or a rope to give them a clear path to walk to the ring?...If i was a betting man I'd place someone in that crowd they're walking through with a lead pipe...this is awful

This is the most horribly organized event I"ve ever seen in my life....first the rain, and they don't even have security, or a rope to give them a clear path to walk to the ring?...If i was a betting man I'd place someone in that crowd they're walking through with a lead pipe...this is awful

Pump for this...

amazing atmosphere, too...

I know it's unlikely, but when Mayweather and Pacman happens it needs to be in a stadium...

Pump for this...

amazing atmosphere, too...

I know it's unlikely, but when Mayweather and Pacman happens it needs to be in a stadium...

Back
Top Bottom