2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Really don't like Haye at all. Hope he gets beat down. It all comes down to getting past Vlad's jab, Haye might be fast enough to do it, but I don't think he will. I see late stoppage or unan. decision for Vlad

Can't believe this fight is happening...at little over 2 hours...I'm still waiting for Haye to slip and fall through a shower door or something.

But yeah...my official prediction? Haye by 9th round TKO.

When's the last time Wlad fought somebody who wasn't just tryna survive, and show up for the paycheck? The first fight with Sam Peter? FIVE years ago.

You gotta think Haye has a chance...speed, power, and in his prime. Ya'll seriously think Wlad is just gonna dominate?

Can't believe this fight is happening...at little over 2 hours...I'm still waiting for Haye to slip and fall through a shower door or something.

But yeah...my official prediction? Haye by 9th round TKO.

When's the last time Wlad fought somebody who wasn't just tryna survive, and show up for the paycheck? The first fight with Sam Peter? FIVE years ago.

You gotta think Haye has a chance...speed, power, and in his prime. Ya'll seriously think Wlad is just gonna dominate?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

. Ya'll seriously think Wlad is just gonna dominate?

Dominate no, but I think Wlad wins comfortably. I just thing he'll be able to keep Haye on the end of his jab and can negate Haye's speed with good timing.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

. Ya'll seriously think Wlad is just gonna dominate?

Dominate no, but I think Wlad wins comfortably. I just thing he'll be able to keep Haye on the end of his jab and can negate Haye's speed with good timing.

in Vegas right now, don't know much about the fighters. gonna take the under 9.5 KO I think unless someone has another suggestion

in Vegas right now, don't know much about the fighters. gonna take the under 9.5 KO I think unless someone has another suggestion

They saying the weather in Germany is bad and the mat might be too wet. They are changing the mat 15 mins before the Klit fight but taking all precautionary actions. Hayes camp saying if mat is too wet then Klit has the advantage cuz all he does is Jab.
laugh.gif

They saying the weather in Germany is bad and the mat might be too wet. They are changing the mat 15 mins before the Klit fight but taking all precautionary actions. Hayes camp saying if mat is too wet then Klit has the advantage cuz all he does is Jab.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wth is going on with this Haye intro...

Hope he's not going to not show up bc of the rain...

laugh.gif
wth is going on with this Haye intro...

Hope he's not going to not show up bc of the rain...

Back
Top Bottom