2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

So far so good
pimp.gif

Welcomes Holmes 
grin.gif

Despite the money Santonio re-signed for, I can't see Braylon wanting to leave this team. I can see him being offered a nice contract (nothing like Santonios), but he will be taken care of.

Signing Aso' would be
eek.gif

Welcomes Holmes 
grin.gif

Despite the money Santonio re-signed for, I can't see Braylon wanting to leave this team. I can see him being offered a nice contract (nothing like Santonios), but he will be taken care of.

Signing Aso' would be
eek.gif

Overpaid but hey, sometimes you have to.  Bye-Bye Braylon, we don't need you.

Priorities now:
1. D-Line Help
2. Corner next to Revis (Cro or whoever)
3. Another LB to solidify our core
4. Another WR

Overpaid but hey, sometimes you have to.  Bye-Bye Braylon, we don't need you.

Priorities now:
1. D-Line Help
2. Corner next to Revis (Cro or whoever)
3. Another LB to solidify our core
4. Another WR

Mike Lombardi stated that the Jets' gameplan is going well so far, signing Holmes' and trying to be aggressive from there. They believe that the soft cap allows them to be a lil moreaggressive than expected.

Aso to the Jets rumors, from the looks of it is very real, and that they're main focus in these 12 - 14 hrs is to try to pry Nnamdi and bring him here.

Mike Lombardi stated that the Jets' gameplan is going well so far, signing Holmes' and trying to be aggressive from there. They believe that the soft cap allows them to be a lil moreaggressive than expected.

Aso to the Jets rumors, from the looks of it is very real, and that they're main focus in these 12 - 14 hrs is to try to pry Nnamdi and bring him here.

I think with K Ellis WIlkerson and Pitouta coming back with Pouha Devito Dixon were straight...I want Shaun Ellis back tho

I think with K Ellis WIlkerson and Pitouta coming back with Pouha Devito Dixon were straight...I want Shaun Ellis back tho

Anyone hear that Nnamdi staying with Oakland? I would love to get a pass rusher if they don't get Nnamdi.

Anyone hear that Nnamdi staying with Oakland? I would love to get a pass rusher if they don't get Nnamdi.

heJetsStream Manish Mehta
Santonio Holmes' 2011 cap-friendly deal means #Jets have plenty of space now to do a number of things.....base salary for 1 mill this year.....Mike T is a genius

heJetsStream Manish Mehta
Santonio Holmes' 2011 cap-friendly deal means #Jets have plenty of space now to do a number of things.....base salary for 1 mill this year.....Mike T is a genius

Just read that Paulie, In my heart of hearts, we have Nhamdi as long as we reached a certain number for him to play for us.

That is a very good job by tanne. the rumor I have at work which was touched on is that signing holmes means we take Moss since they have the same agent. that is still hush hush though because of what they offer Randy. Supposedly we will be paying very little for someone they are saying is wanting to be Randy Moss for the Jets and not the half-a** player we saw in NE, MIN, and TEN last year.

Just read that Paulie, In my heart of hearts, we have Nhamdi as long as we reached a certain number for him to play for us.

That is a very good job by tanne. the rumor I have at work which was touched on is that signing holmes means we take Moss since they have the same agent. that is still hush hush though because of what they offer Randy. Supposedly we will be paying very little for someone they are saying is wanting to be Randy Moss for the Jets and not the half-a** player we saw in NE, MIN, and TEN last year.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Matt Roth?
Like the way you're thinking, but I think Rex is looking at Antwan Barnes from the chargers. He played for Rex for a few seasons in Baltimore and 1 year in Philly before he went to SD. I'm not too familiar with him, but he has 9.5 sacks in 5 years.
ohwell.gif

FYI:

-GM Mike Tannenbaum's creativity on display. #Jets Santonio Holmes will only count $2.45M against 2011 cap. $1M base salary, per source. #nyj
-Been told that #Jets LaDainian Tomlinson will likely be asked to re-work his contract (less money) to free up cap space. #nyj
-Randy Moss is "seriously" on the Jets radar, but they're considering "other options as well."
- #Jets and Bills are vying for Buffalo DB Drayton Florence's services, per @JasonLaCanfora. #nyj

Back
Top Bottom