2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Matt Roth?
Like the way you're thinking, but I think Rex is looking at Antwan Barnes from the chargers. He played for Rex for a few seasons in Baltimore and 1 year in Philly before he went to SD. I'm not too familiar with him, but he has 9.5 sacks in 5 years.
ohwell.gif

FYI:

-GM Mike Tannenbaum's creativity on display. #Jets Santonio Holmes will only count $2.45M against 2011 cap. $1M base salary, per source. #nyj
-Been told that #Jets LaDainian Tomlinson will likely be asked to re-work his contract (less money) to free up cap space. #nyj
-Randy Moss is "seriously" on the Jets radar, but they're considering "other options as well."
- #Jets and Bills are vying for Buffalo DB Drayton Florence's services, per @JasonLaCanfora. #nyj

^and like some have mentioned, Rex would be already creating blitz plays for every down having those two guarding the top wideouts. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^and like some have mentioned, Rex would be already creating blitz plays for every down having those two guarding the top wideouts. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So, what's exactly going on with Nnamdi? Have the rumors died down or is it still in progress? I've been trying to keep up with this for quiet some time now.

So, what's exactly going on with Nnamdi? Have the rumors died down or is it still in progress? I've been trying to keep up with this for quiet some time now.

random question for those who go to games regularly. how much do you think i'd have to spend in order to get tickets in the 100 level for the week 1 game against dallas. i seen some lower endzone seats going for about $240 after fees and everything. i was considering getting those but what would be a realistic reasonable amount to expect to pay. all the other games i've gone to, i sat in the upper level and got the cheapest tickets i could find off stubhub,

random question for those who go to games regularly. how much do you think i'd have to spend in order to get tickets in the 100 level for the week 1 game against dallas. i seen some lower endzone seats going for about $240 after fees and everything. i was considering getting those but what would be a realistic reasonable amount to expect to pay. all the other games i've gone to, i sat in the upper level and got the cheapest tickets i could find off stubhub,

just seen this on the jets forum i frequent and almost passed out
laugh.gif

This is NOT the most credible source, but I've been hearing from Jets "groups" on Facebook that we've signed Aso for 3 years and it'll be announced Friday. I'll try to investigate to find more validity to this.

these guys are pretty good with they're stuff so if it's true , and remember u heard this here first :

THE MEADOWLANDS IS OFFICIALLY A NO FLY ZONE !!!!!!

U HEAR THAT BRADY !!!!!!

laugh.gif

This is NOT the most credible source, but I've been hearing from Jets "groups" on Facebook that we've signed Aso for 3 years and it'll be announced Friday. I'll try to investigate to find more validity to this.

these guys are pretty good with they're stuff so if it's true , and remember u heard this here first :

U HEAR THAT BRADY !!!!!!

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

U HEAR THAT BRADY !!!!!!
eek.gif
*faints*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
= 14-2 and 1st round bye if we get Aso....reDONKulous
laugh.gif

Anyway possible we can pry Steve Smith from the Panthers for a few picks? I heard he wanted out
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

U HEAR THAT BRADY !!!!!!
eek.gif
*faints*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
= 14-2 and 1st round bye if we get Aso....reDONKulous
laugh.gif

Anyway possible we can pry Steve Smith from the Panthers for a few picks? I heard he wanted out
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom