2011 jordan iii

Ima have swoop up a pair of 2009's. The true blues were kinda dissapointing. they don't feel like the past fired 3s or cdp 3s. Like if there's no performance technology what so ever. Awkward IMO.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

its the same cheap pleather on both 3's

smell both shoes

Deffinitely not the same meterial. It smell the same but the feel, and flexability is different

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

its the same cheap pleather on both 3's

smell both shoes

Deffinitely not the same meterial. It smell the same but the feel, and flexability is different

Originally Posted by LiveYungDieRich89

Go find yourself a pair of 09 true blues they make both 2011 models look like straight +@%
word i passed on the 09 TB3's because a lot of people were saying that they felt stiff cracked and creased real easy
laugh.gif
oh well
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LiveYungDieRich89

Go find yourself a pair of 09 true blues they make both 2011 models look like straight +@%
word i passed on the 09 TB3's because a lot of people were saying that they felt stiff cracked and creased real easy
laugh.gif
oh well
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Ima have swoop up a pair of 2009's. The true blues were kinda dissapointing. they don't feel like the past fired 3s or cdp 3s. Like if there's no performance technology what so ever. Awkward IMO.
Yah Im pretty sure they changed the mold for the 2011 3s 

Yah Im pretty sure they changed the mold for the 2011 3s 

Ya true abouth the smooth tounge on the 2001 release but if I'm not mistaken the past retros they were based on the same leather quality. Just fishy how they would switch meterial

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ya true abouth the smooth tounge on the 2001 release but if I'm not mistaken the past retros they were based on the same leather quality. Just fishy how they would switch meterial

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i thought the '09 true blues were pretty poor quality. i havent seen the '11 true blues in person yet

i thought the '09 true blues were pretty poor quality. i havent seen the '11 true blues in person yet

Did anyone notice the "thickness" of the elephant print around the toe compared to the older shoes? I love the AJ3 but that elephant completely turned me off. I had to pass on both '11 releases. Won't buy any this year if they continue to look like that.

Did anyone notice the "thickness" of the elephant print around the toe compared to the older shoes? I love the AJ3 but that elephant completely turned me off. I had to pass on both '11 releases. Won't buy any this year if they continue to look like that.

Originally Posted by nate340

idk if all the earlier releases had thinner elephant print, but on some of the 2011's you "could" get a pair if you were lucky. I got a pair and on one shoe the elephant print is thin.
2ekpz0p.jpg

idk if all the earlier releases had thinner elephant print, but on some of the 2011's you "could" get a pair if you were lucky. I got a pair and on one shoe the elephant print is thin.
2ekpz0p.jpg

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

2ekpz0p.jpg
I mean from the top looking down at the shoe the elephant print is thicker.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

2ekpz0p.jpg
I mean from the top looking down at the shoe the elephant print is thicker.

It's prolly one of those things that's supposed to vary by colorway. Like how the True Blue III's have more elephant print or how the Black/Grey III's are the only colorway with an all grey tongue

It's prolly one of those things that's supposed to vary by colorway. Like how the True Blue III's have more elephant print or how the Black/Grey III's are the only colorway with an all grey tongue

Back
Top Bottom