2011 jordan iii

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by LiveYungDieRich89

Go find yourself a pair of 09 true blues they make both 2011 models look like straight +@%
word i passed on the 09 TB3's because a lot of people were saying that they felt stiff cracked and creased real easy
laugh.gif
oh well
30t6p3b.gif

YOU ARE RIGHT.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING THE CROWD, PROBABLY DON'T EVEN OWN 09 TB'S.

I TRADED MY 09'S LAST YEAR FOR CDP 13'S AND CDP 5'S BOTH DEADSTOCK. I GUESS THAT GUY REALLY WANTED THEM
laugh.gif
. QUALITY ON THEM SUCKED. STIFF AS HELL, CRACKED AND CREASED HELLA EASY. GOT 2011'S. NOT MUCH BETTER BUT HEY THEY ARE TRUE BLUES.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by LiveYungDieRich89

Go find yourself a pair of 09 true blues they make both 2011 models look like straight +@%
word i passed on the 09 TB3's because a lot of people were saying that they felt stiff cracked and creased real easy
laugh.gif
oh well
30t6p3b.gif

YOU ARE RIGHT.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING THE CROWD, PROBABLY DON'T EVEN OWN 09 TB'S.

I TRADED MY 09'S LAST YEAR FOR CDP 13'S AND CDP 5'S BOTH DEADSTOCK. I GUESS THAT GUY REALLY WANTED THEM
laugh.gif
. QUALITY ON THEM SUCKED. STIFF AS HELL, CRACKED AND CREASED HELLA EASY. GOT 2011'S. NOT MUCH BETTER BUT HEY THEY ARE TRUE BLUES.

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Did any one notice the different leathers between the true blues and cements. The cements seem to have some what authentic leather as for the true blues, they seem to have a synthetic feel, very stiff. The cements us a softer leather, even on the tounge. Imo the cements seem to have a better quality and comfort. the anke support is relaxing as for the true blues, feels like cardboard.

The TBIII also fit  true to size...white-cements are big...

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Did any one notice the different leathers between the true blues and cements. The cements seem to have some what authentic leather as for the true blues, they seem to have a synthetic feel, very stiff. The cements us a softer leather, even on the tounge. Imo the cements seem to have a better quality and comfort. the anke support is relaxing as for the true blues, feels like cardboard.

The TBIII also fit  true to size...white-cements are big...

Ihave the 2001 true blues. While the blue
Paint is not really better, the upper leather and
Comfort are still very good. When i tried on
The2011 cements, the leather was glossy
And the whole shoe felt more stiff.

Ihave the 2001 true blues. While the blue
Paint is not really better, the upper leather and
Comfort are still very good. When i tried on
The2011 cements, the leather was glossy
And the whole shoe felt more stiff.

Back
Top Bottom