2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

First day of practice for Bama, hope y'all ready, and we just got a commitment from Chris Black
pimp.gif

Stanford probably still would have won if not for that helmet to helmet hit on Owusu. I agree with the best team in the country theory at year's end.

Stanford probably still would have won if not for that helmet to helmet hit on Owusu. I agree with the best team in the country theory at year's end.

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

duck_slide_04.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

duck_slide_04.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Report: SU quarterback Jonny Miller charged in connection with robbery in Boulder, Colo.[/h1][h5]Published: Friday, August 05, 2011, 10:43 AM     Updated: Friday, August 05, 2011, 12:55 PM[/h5]
2009-07-weidner-nolan.JPG
By Nolan Weidner / The Post-Standard

9865888-large.jpg
Frank Ordoñez / The Post-StandardSyracuse University quarterback Jonny Miller warms up during a spring practice in March. Miller reportedly was arrested and charged in connection with a Wednesday robbery in Boulder, Colo.

Syracuse, NY -- Another Syracuse University football player apparently is in trouble with the law this week.

Quarterback Jonny Miller has reportedly been charged with suspicion of robbery and assault following an incident early Wednesday in Boulder, Colo.

According to a story in the Daily Camera, Miller and a University of Colorado football player, Bryce Givens, were arrested and charged in connection with the robbery of a 21-year-old man who told police he was punched and robbed of a cell phone and cash around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday.

SU football players were allowed to spend the early part of this week at home before reporting back to campus yesterday. Miller and Givens posted bail and were released, the Daily Camera story said.

The story said Givens, who already was in trouble at CU, has been dismissed from the team. Givens and Miller were high school teammates at Mullen High School in Denver, the story said.

Miller came to SU from Mullen, where he ran a pro-style offense. But the quarterback struggled during his true freshman season last year, the result of a shoulder injury that has altered his throwing motion. He did not see any action in 2010 and would still have four seasons of eligibility remaining.

The news about Miller follows last Friday's stabbing of running back Prince-Tyson Gulley during a brawl at a party on campus, and the arrest of wide receiver Marcus Sales on drug charges.

A spokesperson for the SU football office said head coach Doug Marrone will address the situation with Miller this afternoon during his media day news conference.

[emoji]169[/emoji] 2011 syracuse.com. All rights reserved.

[h1]19-year-old accused in stabbing of Syracuse University running back Prince-Tyson Gulley[/h1][h5]Published: Friday, August 05, 2011, 1:23 PM     Updated: Friday, August 05, 2011, 1:48 PM[/h5]
ps-logo.jpg
By Charley Hannagan / The Post-Standard

9866482-large.jpg
Frank Ordoñez / The Post-StandardSyracuse University football player is reporting to camp today.

Syracuse, NY — A 19-year-old has been charged with stabbing Syracuse University running back Prince-Tyson Gulley at a campus party on July 29.

Kivon Davis, of 105 Benedict Ave., Syracuse was accused of felony second-degree assault and misdemeanor fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, Syracuse police said.

He was arraigned Thursday in Syracuse City Court, and Onondaga County Justice Center records show that he is out of custody.

Gulley, 19, was stabbed several times when a fight broke out at a party in the 300 block of Slocum Drive on the SU campus. His injuries were not considered life-threatening and he was taken to Upstate University Hospital for treatment.

» Prince-Tyson Gulley reports to SU for preseason football camp; status of Marcus Sales remains unclear

Gulley was recuperating at his father’s home in Wisconsin and was expected to report to football camp.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Report: SU quarterback Jonny Miller charged in connection with robbery in Boulder, Colo.[/h1][h5]Published: Friday, August 05, 2011, 10:43 AM     Updated: Friday, August 05, 2011, 12:55 PM[/h5]
2009-07-weidner-nolan.JPG
By Nolan Weidner / The Post-Standard

9865888-large.jpg
Frank Ordoñez / The Post-StandardSyracuse University quarterback Jonny Miller warms up during a spring practice in March. Miller reportedly was arrested and charged in connection with a Wednesday robbery in Boulder, Colo.

Syracuse, NY -- Another Syracuse University football player apparently is in trouble with the law this week.

Quarterback Jonny Miller has reportedly been charged with suspicion of robbery and assault following an incident early Wednesday in Boulder, Colo.

According to a story in the Daily Camera, Miller and a University of Colorado football player, Bryce Givens, were arrested and charged in connection with the robbery of a 21-year-old man who told police he was punched and robbed of a cell phone and cash around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday.

SU football players were allowed to spend the early part of this week at home before reporting back to campus yesterday. Miller and Givens posted bail and were released, the Daily Camera story said.

The story said Givens, who already was in trouble at CU, has been dismissed from the team. Givens and Miller were high school teammates at Mullen High School in Denver, the story said.

Miller came to SU from Mullen, where he ran a pro-style offense. But the quarterback struggled during his true freshman season last year, the result of a shoulder injury that has altered his throwing motion. He did not see any action in 2010 and would still have four seasons of eligibility remaining.

The news about Miller follows last Friday's stabbing of running back Prince-Tyson Gulley during a brawl at a party on campus, and the arrest of wide receiver Marcus Sales on drug charges.

A spokesperson for the SU football office said head coach Doug Marrone will address the situation with Miller this afternoon during his media day news conference.

[emoji]169[/emoji] 2011 syracuse.com. All rights reserved.

[h1]19-year-old accused in stabbing of Syracuse University running back Prince-Tyson Gulley[/h1][h5]Published: Friday, August 05, 2011, 1:23 PM     Updated: Friday, August 05, 2011, 1:48 PM[/h5]
ps-logo.jpg
By Charley Hannagan / The Post-Standard

9866482-large.jpg
Frank Ordoñez / The Post-StandardSyracuse University football player is reporting to camp today.

Syracuse, NY — A 19-year-old has been charged with stabbing Syracuse University running back Prince-Tyson Gulley at a campus party on July 29.

Kivon Davis, of 105 Benedict Ave., Syracuse was accused of felony second-degree assault and misdemeanor fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, Syracuse police said.

He was arraigned Thursday in Syracuse City Court, and Onondaga County Justice Center records show that he is out of custody.

Gulley, 19, was stabbed several times when a fight broke out at a party in the 300 block of Slocum Drive on the SU campus. His injuries were not considered life-threatening and he was taken to Upstate University Hospital for treatment.

» Prince-Tyson Gulley reports to SU for preseason football camp; status of Marcus Sales remains unclear

Gulley was recuperating at his father’s home in Wisconsin and was expected to report to football camp.

With Owusu idk they would have kept up with Oregon's pace, they wasn't gonna go score for score with them. No team could.

With Owusu idk they would have kept up with Oregon's pace, they wasn't gonna go score for score with them. No team could.

Crazy #*%+ is, I'm real close with Kivon (Dude who stabbed SU player) smh. I dont know why the *!$+ he did it...just trying to act tough around his boys. He's not even like that smh damn

Crazy #*%+ is, I'm real close with Kivon (Dude who stabbed SU player) smh. I dont know why the *!$+ he did it...just trying to act tough around his boys. He's not even like that smh damn

Originally Posted by Statis22

Would have been 1st & 10 Stanford at the Oregon 45 instead it became 38-31 Oregon.  Didn't have to match scores..... just keep moving the ball and killing the clock.

I got Stanford by 14 on a neutral field at year's end.

Would have been 1st & 10 Stanford at the Oregon 45 instead it became 38-31 Oregon.  Didn't have to match scores..... just keep moving the ball and killing the clock.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Santos to Tennessee...I'm all kinds of disappointed.

Bama was trying to get him for a minute, surprised anyone would choose UT right now, must want easy playing time

Originally Posted by tmay407

Santos to Tennessee...I'm all kinds of disappointed.

Bama was trying to get him for a minute, surprised anyone would choose UT right now, must want easy playing time

I was talking in terms of what had actually got them the lead, like running the ball which they all but abandoned in the 2nd half. I guess when they figured out that Oregon wasn't gonna stop scoring is when they went pass happy, which didn't work out in their favor.

I was talking in terms of what had actually got them the lead, like running the ball which they all but abandoned in the 2nd half. I guess when they figured out that Oregon wasn't gonna stop scoring is when they went pass happy, which didn't work out in their favor.

I guess the allure of being able to come downhill and knock someone out in the backfield was too much to overcome for TAMU. He wouldn't be able to do that very much in the pass-heavy Big 12. He's exactly the kind of kid TAMU needs in the middle of that 3-4, too, which sucks. Good work by Dooley and UT.

ReturnBama, how are y'all feeling about Denzel Devall? I think he's visiting Bama this weekend. He's been favoring TAMU for quite a while, but a visit to Coach Saban always kind of scares me. He just became a pretty important recruit for TAMU after Santos announced for UT.

I guess the allure of being able to come downhill and knock someone out in the backfield was too much to overcome for TAMU. He wouldn't be able to do that very much in the pass-heavy Big 12. He's exactly the kind of kid TAMU needs in the middle of that 3-4, too, which sucks. Good work by Dooley and UT.

ReturnBama, how are y'all feeling about Denzel Devall? I think he's visiting Bama this weekend. He's been favoring TAMU for quite a while, but a visit to Coach Saban always kind of scares me. He just became a pretty important recruit for TAMU after Santos announced for UT.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Only if Harbaugh woulda stuck with the gameplan.

Word, was confused in the 2nd half & watching them go away from their 1st half game plan...Stanford should have won that game handily. I still believe they were the best team in the country last year...

i disagree.

Back
Top Bottom