2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by woody2626

Va tech at 13? ++%* is high imo

It probably is if you're talking about how good the team actually is but our schedule is so favorable that's probably why we're up there. I thought we'd be in the 15-20 range.
^ Happens every year, Woodrow. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Preseason   Final

04        N/A           9

05          8              7

06         17           19

07          9              9

08         17           15

09          7            10

10         10           16

I stand somewhat corrected.

For whatever reason, it seems like Va Tech never fully lives up to expectations (much like Michigan).

Maybe it's because of the annual out of conference loss before league play starts?

For whatever reason, it seems like Va Tech never fully lives up to expectations (much like Michigan).

Maybe it's because of the annual out of conference loss before league play starts?

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Stoops is the biggest bag of tea in the Pac-12.

Douche
30t6p3b.gif
Why you say that?
Dude whines at EVERYTHING. And not just whines, but freaks out and throws fits and tantrums, kinda like Bo Pelini, who is also a douche.
mike-stoops.jpg

Not even that good of a coach. IMO, 'Zona is under-achieving. Love the basketball program tho 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Stoops is the biggest bag of tea in the Pac-12.

Douche
30t6p3b.gif
Why you say that?
Dude whines at EVERYTHING. And not just whines, but freaks out and throws fits and tantrums, kinda like Bo Pelini, who is also a douche.
mike-stoops.jpg

Not even that good of a coach. IMO, 'Zona is under-achieving. Love the basketball program tho 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

http://sportsradiointervi...-mark-richt-title-hopes/

Could Georgia Go From Under the Radar to Title Contender in First Two Weeks?
August 5, 2011 – 5:30 am by Eric Schmoldt
There’s no doubting that the Georgia Bulldogs fell flat last year, finishing just 6-7 and winning just three games in the Southeastern Conference. It was the first losing season in Mark Richt’s decade-long career and the head coach admits he thinks his program lost some of its national luster because of it.

The coaches showed the program some respect by putting the Bulldogs in the top 25 in their preseason poll, but to get back on the national scene, the Bulldogs could help themselves by having a great start to the season. Georgia opens with a nationally prominent game against top-10 team Boise State, then backs it right up with SEC title contender South Carolina. Make it through that gauntlet and the program might already be restored in the eyes of those forgetting it.

Mark Richt joined WCNN in Atlanta with The Rude Awakening to discuss playing Boise in the season opener, how that game got scheduled, what Georgia has to do to be better this year, the polarizing ways of Tim Tebow and what it would be like to start the year 2-0.

Why did you schedule Boise State in the opener?:

“I think we needed to play somebody that would get our attention, would get the fanbase’s attention and even the college football world’s attention. We certainly fell short of what we were hoping for a year ago. We declined in our record, I think we declined in how people perceived our program and a game like that can jump-start you. And that’s what we’re trying to do.

laugh.gif

http://sportsradiointervi...-mark-richt-title-hopes/

Could Georgia Go From Under the Radar to Title Contender in First Two Weeks?
August 5, 2011 – 5:30 am by Eric Schmoldt
There’s no doubting that the Georgia Bulldogs fell flat last year, finishing just 6-7 and winning just three games in the Southeastern Conference. It was the first losing season in Mark Richt’s decade-long career and the head coach admits he thinks his program lost some of its national luster because of it.

The coaches showed the program some respect by putting the Bulldogs in the top 25 in their preseason poll, but to get back on the national scene, the Bulldogs could help themselves by having a great start to the season. Georgia opens with a nationally prominent game against top-10 team Boise State, then backs it right up with SEC title contender South Carolina. Make it through that gauntlet and the program might already be restored in the eyes of those forgetting it.

Mark Richt joined WCNN in Atlanta with The Rude Awakening to discuss playing Boise in the season opener, how that game got scheduled, what Georgia has to do to be better this year, the polarizing ways of Tim Tebow and what it would be like to start the year 2-0.

Why did you schedule Boise State in the opener?:

“I think we needed to play somebody that would get our attention, would get the fanbase’s attention and even the college football world’s attention. We certainly fell short of what we were hoping for a year ago. We declined in our record, I think we declined in how people perceived our program and a game like that can jump-start you. And that’s what we’re trying to do.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Yea, it's because every year we lose a game early and drop. We usually climb back up to about where we started but it goes kind of under the radar because nobody really cares
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Yea, it's because every year we lose a game early and drop. We usually climb back up to about where we started but it goes kind of under the radar because nobody really cares
laugh.gif

chris black has not committed to alabama

edit that, yes he has, he's just mad the newspaper printed his story too early. and hes not wrong for that
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

chris black has not committed to alabama

edit that, yes he has, he's just mad the newspaper printed his story too early. and hes not wrong for that
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Only if Harbaugh woulda stuck with the gameplan.

Word, was confused in the 2nd half & watching them go away from their 1st half game plan...Stanford should have won that game handily. I still believe they were the best team in the country last year...

Originally Posted by Statis22

Only if Harbaugh woulda stuck with the gameplan.

Word, was confused in the 2nd half & watching them go away from their 1st half game plan...Stanford should have won that game handily. I still believe they were the best team in the country last year...

Back
Top Bottom