2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Bama pulled Reuben Foster from Ga (2013). Likely a top 5 LB in the nation next year.
Dream team, dream team!!
I'm shocked, that UGA got beat out for an Elite LB in their backyard.
LBU, TEU, NFLU.
That almost never happens.
*trollface*

Bama pulled Reuben Foster from Ga (2013). Likely a top 5 LB in the nation next year.
Dream team, dream team!!
I'm shocked, that UGA got beat out for an Elite LB in their backyard.
LBU, TEU, NFLU.
That almost never happens.
*trollface*

laugh.gif

Well played sir

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

8 wins the benchmark? daaaaaaaamn
laugh.gif

For the garbage that Hoke is walking into????? Dude is lucky that fans are even going that high. This team does not look to be built for B1G football on paper. Unless Wellman and the staff have done wonders for a team that was 110th nationally in D and scored a lot of points against bad teams, I would be happy with 8 this year. 
People rave about what he has done in recruiting. Should be like this year in and year out at Michigan. Just because RR and his staff was lazier than Carr in his last couple years, does not diminish the fact that kids in the midwest would still love to suit up for Michigan. 

laugh.gif

For the garbage that Hoke is walking into????? Dude is lucky that fans are even going that high. This team does not look to be built for B1G football on paper. Unless Wellman and the staff have done wonders for a team that was 110th nationally in D and scored a lot of points against bad teams, I would be happy with 8 this year. 
People rave about what he has done in recruiting. Should be like this year in and year out at Michigan. Just because RR and his staff was lazier than Carr in his last couple years, does not diminish the fact that kids in the midwest would still love to suit up for Michigan. 

It really did make no sense that Michigan wasn't pulling top kids year in and year out. The cold should be the only detractor, and even then barely one.

It really did make no sense that Michigan wasn't pulling top kids year in and year out. The cold should be the only detractor, and even then barely one.

Originally Posted by firered18

It's TIME.

Surprise team in the SEC this year. Well it wont be a surprise to me. Y'all N's lucky idk how to post vids
laugh.gif

GO VOLS.
pimp.gif

Please....... dawgs hanging 50 on you bums

Originally Posted by firered18

It's TIME.

Surprise team in the SEC this year. Well it wont be a surprise to me. Y'all N's lucky idk how to post vids
laugh.gif

GO VOLS.
pimp.gif

Please....... dawgs hanging 50 on you bums

Originally Posted by Newbs24

laugh.gif

For the garbage that Hoke is walking into????? Dude is lucky that fans are even going that high.
for sure. 8 wins would be something

Originally Posted by Newbs24

laugh.gif

For the garbage that Hoke is walking into????? Dude is lucky that fans are even going that high.
for sure. 8 wins would be something

My contribution because this may be his last year coaching:

1e9789d8-9db0-11de-b3e8-001cc4c03286-image.jpg

These are T-Shirts
roll.gif
laugh.gif

big-balls-chip-play-mens_design.png

chip-hangin-womens-florescent-yellow_design.png

Back
Top Bottom