2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

8 wins? Eh, alot of coin flips on that schedule.
Including the bowl game.

We can't ask for a 1 game improvement?
laugh.gif

greg-mattison.jpg

smokin.gif
pimp.gif

A LOT. 
Deanrd in a new system is still very worrisome to me.

The D has been so terrible since 2006, that I will never count on them winning a game until I see it. The depth is still putrid on that side and the returning talent isn't high either. 

The ST has been just as bad. The only goods have been Mesko and Hagerup both Punters. No kicker in sight and the return game needed a complete overhaul.

Soooooo many question marks. But if RR could win 7 last year with basically this same team sans Woolfolk and Floyd, I would have to assume anybody could do better this year. But still.... I remain terribly pessimistic until the ball is snapped against Western.

Hoke said he isn't the best X's and O's guys but knows how to run a team and surround them with the best coaches available. Borges and Mattison have a LONG track record and I think the position coaches are very good. 

A LOT. 
Deanrd in a new system is still very worrisome to me.

The D has been so terrible since 2006, that I will never count on them winning a game until I see it. The depth is still putrid on that side and the returning talent isn't high either. 

The ST has been just as bad. The only goods have been Mesko and Hagerup both Punters. No kicker in sight and the return game needed a complete overhaul.

Soooooo many question marks. But if RR could win 7 last year with basically this same team sans Woolfolk and Floyd, I would have to assume anybody could do better this year. But still.... I remain terribly pessimistic until the ball is snapped against Western.

Hoke said he isn't the best X's and O's guys but knows how to run a team and surround them with the best coaches available. Borges and Mattison have a LONG track record and I think the position coaches are very good. 

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by DLo13

Imma need all the Michigan fans to get on their usual July/August nonsense. With OSU %$%@%% up, I expect lots of foolishness from you this year. Come strong with it.
indifferent.gif

Go teach your RBs how to read

roll.gif
No time for that. They gotta learn how to read blocks first.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by DLo13

Imma need all the Michigan fans to get on their usual July/August nonsense. With OSU %$%@%% up, I expect lots of foolishness from you this year. Come strong with it.
indifferent.gif

Go teach your RBs how to read

roll.gif
No time for that. They gotta learn how to read blocks first.

It's TIME.

Surprise team in the SEC this year. Well it wont be a surprise to me. Y'all N's lucky idk how to post vids
laugh.gif

GO VOLS.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Originally Posted by dreClark

Jeff Demps focusing solely on track now?
most likely

Where are you hearing that?

3 days ago is HS coach said that he'll be with the team this year.

"I spoke with Jeff [Friday] night and he has every intention to be a member of the football team this fall," Banks said. "Jeff also said the thought of leaving the University of Florida has not crossed his mind."

It's TIME.

Surprise team in the SEC this year. Well it wont be a surprise to me. Y'all N's lucky idk how to post vids
laugh.gif

GO VOLS.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Jeff Demps focusing solely on track now?
most likely

Where are you hearing that?

3 days ago is HS coach said that he'll be with the team this year.

"I spoke with Jeff [Friday] night and he has every intention to be a member of the football team this fall," Banks said. "Jeff also said the thought of leaving the University of Florida has not crossed his mind."

^ Friday Night Lights. Camp @ UF

Marcus Maye to UF. Curse you Boom
indifferent.gif

Ledbetter and Maye in 48 hours, gonna carry momentum into FNL. Which will hopefully include our guys getting in Tracy's ear and ending this Miami +@*%@%%%.

^ Friday Night Lights. Camp @ UF

Marcus Maye to UF. Curse you Boom
indifferent.gif

Ledbetter and Maye in 48 hours, gonna carry momentum into FNL. Which will hopefully include our guys getting in Tracy's ear and ending this Miami +@*%@%%%.

Back
Top Bottom