2011 Audi A8 pictures revealed... Audi is taking it to new levels

There is nothing you can compare this too. It is almost perfect.

2011audia8000.jpg

2011audia8030.jpg

2011audia8032.jpg

2011audia8033.jpg

2011audia8041.jpg

Sorry for the oversized pics. You can read about it and see more pics HERE

I gotta say it looks bland too. Out of all the sedans in that class it looks the most plain and unchanged to me. I generally like that Audi shape but it justseems too repetitive at this point...most of the manufacturers made drastic changes and it seems Audi needs to follow suit.

Eh, no thanks. I was so excited when i heard they were making a new design for this model, but this looks like the old A8 with subtle changes. Nothing too newhere. I'll take a new 7 series instead.

vq03gl.jpg

5k5bw1.jpg

73mkgh.jpg

(That's the Alpina B7, a tuning house from Germany that works with BMW)

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I gotta say it looks bland too. Out of all the sedans in that class it looks the most plain and unchanged to me. I generally like that Audi shape but it just seems too repetitive at this point...most of the manufacturers made drastic changes and it seems Audi needs to follow suit.
My first reaction to the pics was 'meh'. But the more I looked at the pics and the more detail i see throughout this thing the more I loveit. Put the right set of wheels on this thing, get rid of the front license plate, jet black. Win.

Originally Posted by quik1987

1788936.jpg
>

x100000.

God damn Audi struck out with this. Talk about boring, dull, uninspired, etc. As soon as people get over LED headlights and see them for what they really are(a gimmick), it's a wrap for Audi. Their current lineup sucks.

Back
Top Bottom