2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Here's a video of my few pairs that I have so far.

At the end I did mention that the insoles were different when i tried them on. Up next is the tutorial
smile.gif

Here's a video of my few pairs that I have so far.

At the end I did mention that the insoles were different when i tried them on. Up next is the tutorial
smile.gif

Today was a good day. I picked up the black flips and my black cements came in from SNS. On to the concords!!!!

Today was a good day. I picked up the black flips and my black cements came in from SNS. On to the concords!!!!

JB needs to stop BS'ing and re-retro the Fire Red III with the regular cement print. 
I can't really stand that darkened cement print from the most recent ones. 

I need them to finish off my collection though, along with the TBIII

JB needs to stop BS'ing and re-retro the Fire Red III with the regular cement print. 

I need them to finish off my collection though, along with the TBIII

ain't even check my pair out by detail...copped mine out PG Plaza on Black Friday around 4ish. I luckily jumped mad ppl in that Footlocker line outside smh. Never will wait in line for shoes again.

ain't even check my pair out by detail...copped mine out PG Plaza on Black Friday around 4ish. I luckily jumped mad ppl in that Footlocker line outside smh. Never will wait in line for shoes again.

Originally Posted by PRIME

I need them to finish off my collection though, along with the TBIII cool greys.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

I need them to finish off my collection though, along with the TBIII cool greys.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

83airmaestro you should definitely send those back,good luck on the hunt for a replacement pair. Thankfully my order from ndc came in today with no issues.

Thanks man. At this point I've got a good pair crom SNS and will probably leave it at that. I torched Nike on a customer service survey, like my one complaint will do anything. But I'd encourage others with issues to do the same.

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

83airmaestro you should definitely send those back,good luck on the hunt for a replacement pair. Thankfully my order from ndc came in today with no issues.

Thanks man. At this point I've got a good pair crom SNS and will probably leave it at that. I torched Nike on a customer service survey, like my one complaint will do anything. But I'd encourage others with issues to do the same.

Originally Posted by Crenshaw52

i missed out on em i got stealth 5s instead

roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't know why this had me laughing

Missed out on blk cement 3s, picked up All-Star 23s instead....like huh
laugh.gif

My pair should finally be here from eastbay tomorrow hoping they are too creased.  But i plan on wearing them so eventually they will crease anyway.  But now i have a new worry i guess....hopefully they are both tumbled leather.

Originally Posted by Crenshaw52

i missed out on em i got stealth 5s instead

roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't know why this had me laughing

Missed out on blk cement 3s, picked up All-Star 23s instead....like huh
laugh.gif

My pair should finally be here from eastbay tomorrow hoping they are too creased.  But i plan on wearing them so eventually they will crease anyway.  But now i have a new worry i guess....hopefully they are both tumbled leather.

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Should I be worried if both my orders from SNS say they will be here tomorrow before 4:30pm and the tracking status only shows its been initiated.. hasnt even gotten to the picked up part yet.

Mine said "initiated" all weekend and had a delivery time for today the 30th. Stayed like that until like yesterday when they got picked up. They changed my delivery date to dec 5. I check this morning, and the package is already in my city! So they definitely move fast once they get picked up.

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Should I be worried if both my orders from SNS say they will be here tomorrow before 4:30pm and the tracking status only shows its been initiated.. hasnt even gotten to the picked up part yet.

Mine said "initiated" all weekend and had a delivery time for today the 30th. Stayed like that until like yesterday when they got picked up. They changed my delivery date to dec 5. I check this morning, and the package is already in my city! So they definitely move fast once they get picked up.

Originally Posted by Edi240

Cutting in line
30t6p3b.gif
You wouldn't of gotten away with that around over here.

Originally Posted by Edi240

Cutting in line
30t6p3b.gif
You wouldn't of gotten away with that around over here.

I did my uppers and my midsole on the pair that I want to wear.  I found that the upper was much easier to do than the midsole.  Thanks Optimus. These look much better without the gloss. 

Back
Top Bottom