2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I did my uppers and my midsole on the pair that I want to wear.  I found that the upper was much easier to do than the midsole.  Thanks Optimus. These look much better without the gloss. 

Originally Posted by KG21

Wow, how did JB know I like my shoes pre-creased? What will they think of next? Pre-stained? BRILLIANT!

roll.gif
roll.gif
thats a damb shame

Midsole took much longer than the uppers did. The upper I only went over one time and it looks MUCH better. The midsole took a little more time. As a whole I'd say about 30 minutes but I didn't do it all in one sitting.

Midsole took much longer than the uppers did. The upper I only went over one time and it looks MUCH better. The midsole took a little more time. As a whole I'd say about 30 minutes but I didn't do it all in one sitting.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Edi240

ain't even check my pair out by detail...copped mine out PG Plaza on Black Friday around 4ish. I luckily jumped mad ppl in that Footlocker line outside smh. Never will wait in line for shoes again.

Cutting in line
30t6p3b.gif
You wouldn't of gotten away with that around over here.
yea thats total BS. lucky you didnt get your *** whooped for that. Totally not cool dude

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Edi240

ain't even check my pair out by detail...copped mine out PG Plaza on Black Friday around 4ish. I luckily jumped mad ppl in that Footlocker line outside smh. Never will wait in line for shoes again.

Cutting in line
30t6p3b.gif
You wouldn't of gotten away with that around over here.
yea thats total BS. lucky you didnt get your *** whooped for that. Totally not cool dude

Sorry to see that !@#$'ed pair from *Richards*. Hopefully they can correct the problem QUICKLY

I don't stress over a little pre-creasing or glue stains but the fugazi lookin leather is not something that I could overlook. The pair I picked up from them was out for delivery this morning and I'm hoping I don't end up with the same kind of problem.

Sorry to see that !@#$'ed pair from *Richards*. Hopefully they can correct the problem QUICKLY

I don't stress over a little pre-creasing or glue stains but the fugazi lookin leather is not something that I could overlook. The pair I picked up from them was out for delivery this morning and I'm hoping I don't end up with the same kind of problem.

Before you pull the trigger on Finishline, be aware that the picture shows the black/cement III's but the color says stealths...May wanna check into that first.

Before you pull the trigger on Finishline, be aware that the picture shows the black/cement III's but the color says stealths...May wanna check into that first.

Back
Top Bottom