2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Just ordered 2 pairs from Sneaker St. Use code F510 to save $10 off your order.

no 9.5
ohwell.gif

To those who have the 2011 white cements, do the black cements fit exactly the same?

To those who have the 2011 white cements, do the black cements fit exactly the same?

just got my shipping info from SNS, but it has my shippind address weird. it has:

street # and name
zip code, city
usa

no state...was anybody else's like this?

just got my shipping info from SNS, but it has my shippind address weird. it has:

street # and name
zip code, city
usa

Originally Posted by sdsualum

street # and name
zip code, city
usa

Its fine, Just how Europe has their addresses. If you go to your info on the site, your state will be there in your info

Originally Posted by sdsualum

street # and name
zip code, city
usa

Its fine, Just how Europe has their addresses. If you go to your info on the site, your state will be there in your info

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

Going to try to cop online if the lines are long in my area

im going to eat a bowl of cereal watch some college hoops then steak and potatoes for dinner... after that im gonna rub one out and then sleep.

just thought id share since a lot of people have useless comments in here. this forum should be used for information answering questions.. why do people feel the need to say cop copp copped copped x2 pass ordering online and blah blah blah. no wonder these threads go up to 100+ pages and people ask the same thing over and over. Its because of this crap.

im going to eat a bowl of cereal watch some college hoops then steak and potatoes for dinner... after that im gonna rub one out and then sleep.

just thought id share since a lot of people have useless comments in here. this forum should be used for information answering questions.. why do people feel the need to say cop copp copped copped x2 pass ordering online and blah blah blah. no wonder these threads go up to 100+ pages and people ask the same thing over and over. Its because of this crap.

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

In addition, how many more times will someone ask "how do these fit."

In addition, how many more times will someone ask "how do these fit."

The reason is because the 1st post is crap and it should have all the necessary info like Release date/MSRP Price/GR or QS... etc.

If the info would be on the 1st post of the 1st page, people who are lazy to look through 100+pages for info would not have to ask over and over. I blame the OP/Mods for not making the "official Blk Cement 3s" thread more informative.

The reason is because the 1st post is crap and it should have all the necessary info like Release date/MSRP Price/GR or QS... etc.

If the info would be on the 1st post of the 1st page, people who are lazy to look through 100+pages for info would not have to ask over and over. I blame the OP/Mods for not making the "official Blk Cement 3s" thread more informative.

Back
Top Bottom