2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if my SNS order went on on the 19th should I be worried that it is still processing?

I placed my order way back on the 16th and still processing, It looks like they arent doing first come first serve so time will tell.
I barely ordered mine maybe yesterday and it's already shipped for me. Maybe they have certain sizes in stock and will have others back in stock the 25th.

PYS sold out in less than 10 min, at $200
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ordered mine from sns 3 days ago, haven't got a shipping confirmation yet but they said, "This is a pre-buy. We will ship this product on the 25th of November." we'll see

ordered mine from sns 3 days ago, haven't got a shipping confirmation yet but they said, "This is a pre-buy. We will ship this product on the 25th of November." we'll see

any advice on what time i should get to footlocker ? the one in my area opens at 4 but i don't want to get there till like 7 are these really gonna sell out that quick ?

any advice on what time i should get to footlocker ? the one in my area opens at 4 but i don't want to get there till like 7 are these really gonna sell out that quick ?

Copped these a couple of hours ago for $180 in Brooklyn. I'm not really feeling them though. My girl loved the cdp but I messed those up wearing them throughout the winter last year so I guess ima hold on to them. Also picked up the back flips and they are WAAAAAAYYYYYY BETTER than these (although theyre not as well made as people online would lead you to believe either). Good luck to all that want a pair and happy thanksgiving to all

Copped these a couple of hours ago for $180 in Brooklyn. I'm not really feeling them though. My girl loved the cdp but I messed those up wearing them throughout the winter last year so I guess ima hold on to them. Also picked up the back flips and they are WAAAAAAYYYYYY BETTER than these (although theyre not as well made as people online would lead you to believe either). Good luck to all that want a pair and happy thanksgiving to all

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Wristbands for a gr?? Really..

Yup NikeTowns gave out wristbands. Too bad they gave out all wristbands for my size.
Gunna have to try and snag a pair online. Hopefully I'll be able to get one cause I'm stressing 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

What website do you guys think will give you the best chance to get a pair? Nike, eastbay, or finishline?

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Wristbands for a gr?? Really..

Yup NikeTowns gave out wristbands. Too bad they gave out all wristbands for my size.
Gunna have to try and snag a pair online. Hopefully I'll be able to get one cause I'm stressing 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

What website do you guys think will give you the best chance to get a pair? Nike, eastbay, or finishline?

Back
Top Bottom