2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Re-sell on recent releases have been horrible. I see re-sellers having trouble unloading their met 5s. These won't be any different.

Now the concords is a different story.

Re-sell on recent releases have been horrible. I see re-sellers having trouble unloading their met 5s. These won't be any different.

Now the concords is a different story.

IM so pumped...do you guys think i could get a pair if my foot locker opens at 4 and I get there at 3? Im a size 12....what you guys think?

IM so pumped...do you guys think i could get a pair if my foot locker opens at 4 and I get there at 3? Im a size 12....what you guys think?

Originally Posted by nikeairon

You think Footlocker will let people use the bday coupon on these???

just depends if the manager is cool with using the coupon. ask about a week before and usually they'll be straight up with an answer. hopefully they let me use my veteran's discount.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

You think Footlocker will let people use the bday coupon on these???

just depends if the manager is cool with using the coupon. ask about a week before and usually they'll be straight up with an answer. hopefully they let me use my veteran's discount.

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT.

ACTUALLY, THEY WERE THE WORST JORDANS I'VE OWNED PERIOD EVEN WORSE THAN MY MILITARY 4'S.
O_O

that bad?

Sheeesh.
Didn't know how bad the CDPs were...  When I got my pack back then, I moved them...Good thing I did....  Sounds like this release is way better....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT.

ACTUALLY, THEY WERE THE WORST JORDANS I'VE OWNED PERIOD EVEN WORSE THAN MY MILITARY 4'S.
O_O

that bad?

Sheeesh.
Didn't know how bad the CDPs were...  When I got my pack back then, I moved them...Good thing I did....  Sounds like this release is way better....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by DZaster

I think resale on these will definitely be in the $215-$220 range easily
eek.gif
it's time for me to stop collecting
30t6p3b.gif

Thats a damn shame, GR selling for that much. whatever, cant hate their hustle I guess.

And Flightclub's price will be even higher. Most likely it'll be around $300. 
sick.gif
 Bunch of thieves 

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by DZaster

I think resale on these will definitely be in the $215-$220 range easily
eek.gif
it's time for me to stop collecting
30t6p3b.gif

Thats a damn shame, GR selling for that much. whatever, cant hate their hustle I guess.

And Flightclub's price will be even higher. Most likely it'll be around $300. 
sick.gif
 Bunch of thieves 

I don't understand why everyone's hating on the CDP's.  They're dope.  Better leather, won't crease like the 2011's.  Elephant print is on point. 

Back
Top Bottom