2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Yeah, I'm curious about the sizing too. I should have gone a 1/2 size down on the tb3s...

Yeah, I'm curious about the sizing too. I should have gone a 1/2 size down on the tb3s...

They look wide too. I guess I'm buying a 9.5
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT.

ACTUALLY, THEY WERE THE WORST JORDANS I'VE OWNED PERIOD EVEN WORSE THAN MY MILITARY 4'S.
Fire Red IIIs were much worse than CDP IIIs (my only issue with them is paint cracking), and the CDP Bred XIs were even worse than that unless you liked a 1 mm patent leather cut and terrible fit.
Way happier with my Fire red 3 than my CDP. Like I said they were the most uncomfortable Jordans I have ever owned. Padding is minimal, doesn't even feel like their is cushioning. I usually don't complain about quality but the CDP was the WORST
*shrugs* To each his own. I haven't really had too many serious issues with my CDPs, been wearing them pretty pretty regularly ever since they came out, and I just have some light cracking on the white midsole. Comfort-wise, they're not bad to me. The CDP XIs, on the other hand, were absolutely horrible in every category, looks or comfort. 
Either way, I'll be picking up a couple of these 2011s. Favorite Js ever.

QFT.

ACTUALLY, THEY WERE THE WORST JORDANS I'VE OWNED PERIOD EVEN WORSE THAN MY MILITARY 4'S.
Fire Red IIIs were much worse than CDP IIIs (my only issue with them is paint cracking), and the CDP Bred XIs were even worse than that unless you liked a 1 mm patent leather cut and terrible fit.
Way happier with my Fire red 3 than my CDP. Like I said they were the most uncomfortable Jordans I have ever owned. Padding is minimal, doesn't even feel like their is cushioning. I usually don't complain about quality but the CDP was the WORST
*shrugs* To each his own. I haven't really had too many serious issues with my CDPs, been wearing them pretty pretty regularly ever since they came out, and I just have some light cracking on the white midsole. Comfort-wise, they're not bad to me. The CDP XIs, on the other hand, were absolutely horrible in every category, looks or comfort. 
Either way, I'll be picking up a couple of these 2011s. Favorite Js ever.

I missed out on these back in 01'.. I need a pair in my life.. Although I'm a little worried because NorCal shoe releases are little different than Atlanta's.. you guys are serious about the line ups/campouts. 

I missed out on these back in 01'.. I need a pair in my life.. Although I'm a little worried because NorCal shoe releases are little different than Atlanta's.. you guys are serious about the line ups/campouts. 

Here's my pair from Sneakerpost.  Got them in Thursday and wore them Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  First sneaker in years I think I have worn 2 days in a row, let alone 3.  I love these things.

Here's my pair from Sneakerpost.  Got them in Thursday and wore them Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  First sneaker in years I think I have worn 2 days in a row, let alone 3.  I love these things.

QFT.

Gotta agree with this. CDP BC's had basically no padding. "leather" was so stiff. Sold it after wearing it 3x. Just horrible

QFT.

Gotta agree with this. CDP BC's had basically no padding. "leather" was so stiff. Sold it after wearing it 3x. Just horrible

Back
Top Bottom