2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Any sites that are shipping these out right now? Looking for a size 8 and 8.5
pimp.gif

man, i really want these but i cant spend any cash.

gotta pay my moms medical bills, rent, etc.

i know after these drop, resellers will have them. how much u guys think they will be going for by lets say a week before christmas, which is the best possible time i can get my hands on a pair

i know after these drop, resellers will have them. how much u guys think they will be going for by lets say a week before christmas, which is the best possible time i can get my hands on a pair

I think resale on these will definitely be in the $215-$220 range easily

I'm very happy with these. Seriously blows away the cdp in every way. not quite the 2001, but it makes you realize how crappy the cdp is.

it took forever for the cdp to break in, SO stiff.

I might need another pair of these. i have a perfect 2001 pair, a destroyed CDP pair.....2 x 2011 it is!

I'm very happy with these. Seriously blows away the cdp in every way. not quite the 2001, but it makes you realize how crappy the cdp is.

I might need another pair of these. i have a perfect 2001 pair, a destroyed CDP pair.....2 x 2011 it is!

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Will never wear my CDP again after these.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Will never wear my CDP again after these.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by rareair45

CDP 3s were the worst quality Jordan 3s I ever owned.

QFT.

ACTUALLY, THEY WERE THE WORST JORDANS I'VE OWNED PERIOD EVEN WORSE THAN MY MILITARY 4'S.
O_O

that bad?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by rareair45

CDP 3s were the worst quality Jordan 3s I ever owned.

QFT.

ACTUALLY, THEY WERE THE WORST JORDANS I'VE OWNED PERIOD EVEN WORSE THAN MY MILITARY 4'S.
O_O

that bad?

Originally Posted by DZaster

eek.gif
it's time for me to stop collecting
30t6p3b.gif

Thats a damn shame, GR selling for that much. whatever, cant hate their hustle I guess.

Originally Posted by DZaster

eek.gif
it's time for me to stop collecting
30t6p3b.gif

Thats a damn shame, GR selling for that much. whatever, cant hate their hustle I guess.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Good stuff bro. Real talk. I'm sure someone will lookout. Good things happen to good people.

Good stuff bro. Real talk. I'm sure someone will lookout. Good things happen to good people.

i actually think they'll still be on the shelves...I can help look for a pair for you during that time if u need help

i actually think they'll still be on the shelves...I can help look for a pair for you during that time if u need help

Back
Top Bottom