2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by j4ck

the elephant print looks real off

This... 
ohwell.gif

Anyways, makes me want to drop the $200 but I don't want to risk getting a pair of B-Grades or "Super-Fakes"...

I think I'll just wait, or maybe get a pair of CDP's and then buy the 3's in November. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by j4ck

the elephant print looks real off

This... 
ohwell.gif

Anyways, makes me want to drop the $200 but I don't want to risk getting a pair of B-Grades or "Super-Fakes"...

I think I'll just wait, or maybe get a pair of CDP's and then buy the 3's in November. 
smokin.gif

those are the actual shoe, Plenty of people already got some early.

As far as the shoes not looking right, JB hasnt and wont (as far as I know) release an exact duplicate shoe. There's always small differences. The closest to previous releases i have seen are the space jams. You might as well cop em now if u can instead of waiting years later when the next 3s come out looking even "worse."

those are the actual shoe, Plenty of people already got some early.

As far as the shoes not looking right, JB hasnt and wont (as far as I know) release an exact duplicate shoe. There's always small differences. The closest to previous releases i have seen are the space jams. You might as well cop em now if u can instead of waiting years later when the next 3s come out looking even "worse."

Originally Posted by rareair45

Usps tracking does not always update with the actual location of the package.

this! one time i ordered something didnt expect it till like 2days with the way the location was at and got it the day i checked

Originally Posted by rareair45

Usps tracking does not always update with the actual location of the package.

this! one time i ordered something didnt expect it till like 2days with the way the location was at and got it the day i checked

cashm0neyand1 wrote:
TheprinceofDE wrote:
casper90403 wrote:
what am i hating on kid? just stating the facts. he'll cop even though he's unhappy with the increase.

facts. maybe you dont comprehend what i'm saying.

Kid? Im grown and it would be a fact if the man said that he was going to cop even though there was an increase. And even if he does still cop he also can be pissed about the price going up. You'd be mad if the price of gas jumped a whole dollar but even if it did "yet you still buy" 
laugh.gif

Jordan Retro are highly in demand in forever will be. the best selling kicks of all time. When old school Jordan collectors/buyers retire, the next young'n will come in and start his collection. Like gasoline, its in demand and will never see a surplus. Which = price increase without lost in customers. Its a great business. Concord XIs coming out this year could be priced at 200 retail and will still sell out the first day. 

comparing gasoline to shoes is quite silly......in this day and age, gasoline is pretty much a necessity, shoes on the other hand, most certainly isnt.

But i do get the point you are trying to convey......Retro Jordan sells.

cashm0neyand1 wrote:
TheprinceofDE wrote:
casper90403 wrote:
what am i hating on kid? just stating the facts. he'll cop even though he's unhappy with the increase.

facts. maybe you dont comprehend what i'm saying.

Kid? Im grown and it would be a fact if the man said that he was going to cop even though there was an increase. And even if he does still cop he also can be pissed about the price going up. You'd be mad if the price of gas jumped a whole dollar but even if it did "yet you still buy" 
laugh.gif

Jordan Retro are highly in demand in forever will be. the best selling kicks of all time. When old school Jordan collectors/buyers retire, the next young'n will come in and start his collection. Like gasoline, its in demand and will never see a surplus. Which = price increase without lost in customers. Its a great business. Concord XIs coming out this year could be priced at 200 retail and will still sell out the first day. 

comparing gasoline to shoes is quite silly......in this day and age, gasoline is pretty much a necessity, shoes on the other hand, most certainly isnt.

But i do get the point you are trying to convey......Retro Jordan sells.

the quality in the black/cement 3's is no different then the white/cement and true blues released this year

if the people that are crying about the leather of this shoe have either of the other 3's release so far this yeah then you know what to expect

nothing more and nothing less quality wise 
also there is nothing off on the cement print its the same as the last 3's from this year also and i'm not saying that because i have the shoe 

the quality in the black/cement 3's is no different then the white/cement and true blues released this year

if the people that are crying about the leather of this shoe have either of the other 3's release so far this yeah then you know what to expect

nothing more and nothing less quality wise 
also there is nothing off on the cement print its the same as the last 3's from this year also and i'm not saying that because i have the shoe 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Yeah, you're right, they all had the doodled elephant print, which is why it was an easy pass on all of them.  

Yeah, you're right, they all had the doodled elephant print, which is why it was an easy pass on all of them.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

at this point if your expecting more from nike/jordan brand your buying the wrong shoes and in the wrong hobby 

at this point if your expecting more from nike/jordan brand your buying the wrong shoes and in the wrong hobby 

at this point if your expecting more from nike/jordan brand your buying the wrong shoes and in the hobby 

I agree, it's either a hit or miss for me.  JB did the 13's very well, with the exception of the lack of 3M on a couple.   So I always hope for the best, knowing the expect the worse. 

at this point if your expecting more from nike/jordan brand your buying the wrong shoes and in the hobby 

I agree, it's either a hit or miss for me.  JB did the 13's very well, with the exception of the lack of 3M on a couple.   So I always hope for the best, knowing the expect the worse. 

Back
Top Bottom