2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

damn is the ink dry yet? i bet 160 wished he cleaned up that table before taking pics
laugh.gif

The one thing I hate about the new Retro 3's, is the "composite" elephant print. It doesn't look right to me, it looks doodled on. 
For example, 160's pic.... 

Compared to the old retros.... 

2eb7gbo.jpg

Don't think I'll be picking up a pair of 2011's. 
grin.gif

The one thing I hate about the new Retro 3's, is the "composite" elephant print. It doesn't look right to me, it looks doodled on. 
For example, 160's pic.... 

Compared to the old retros.... 

2eb7gbo.jpg

Don't think I'll be picking up a pair of 2011's. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

without any bs who can tell me the difference's between these & the cdp's quality wise if any......
they probably won't chip & crack as quickly as the cdp's.

without any bs who can tell me the difference's between these & the cdp's quality wise if any......
they probably won't chip & crack as quickly as the cdp's.

Originally Posted by dharv

damn is the ink dry yet? i bet 160 wished he cleaned up that table before taking pics
laugh.gif

roll.gif
SORRY 160!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nah thats why i just took the pics 
i cleaned the table sometime after the pics 
laugh.gif

i was not selling the shoes and it was too damn hot when i came back from the post office and the last thing on my mind was cleaning the table 

Originally Posted by dharv

laugh.gif

roll.gif
SORRY 160!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nah thats why i just took the pics 
i cleaned the table sometime after the pics 
laugh.gif

i was not selling the shoes and it was too damn hot when i came back from the post office and the last thing on my mind was cleaning the table 

Originally Posted by DarkxKnightx007

@160

Do these fit like the cements and true blues?
I am between a 8.5 and 9 , went with the 8.5 since they kinda "run big".
LMK Thanks!
there like the other 2011 3's and they fit like a perfect size 9 
i also have a fuji film fine pic s3200 camera

i would also love to get my hands on that swede sample 3 

Originally Posted by DarkxKnightx007

@160

Do these fit like the cements and true blues?
I am between a 8.5 and 9 , went with the 8.5 since they kinda "run big".
LMK Thanks!
there like the other 2011 3's and they fit like a perfect size 9 
i also have a fuji film fine pic s3200 camera

i would also love to get my hands on that swede sample 3 

Ima cop.... Its time to wear my 01's and keep these ds...I wanna wear my 01's before they crumble.. Plus the next time JB release these again they will prolly be alot worst... Lol.... But IMO these still look alot cleaner and better built than the CDP 3's...

Ima cop.... Its time to wear my 01's and keep these ds...I wanna wear my 01's before they crumble.. Plus the next time JB release these again they will prolly be alot worst... Lol.... But IMO these still look alot cleaner and better built than the CDP 3's...

Man if you guys are serious about the crease then check the pairs that was released on release date. A lotta the pairs also had a slight crease already from the white cements to the true blues so dont' matter to me. I'll just throw in a shoe tree and go from there.

Man I hope to get mine tomorrow, but not praying for it cause it was processed through Bethany NY as of this afternoon. Unless it updates to my warehouse tonight I probably won't get it until Wed.

Anyone know if I'll get them tomorrow or Wed. :tongue:

Man if you guys are serious about the crease then check the pairs that was released on release date. A lotta the pairs also had a slight crease already from the white cements to the true blues so dont' matter to me. I'll just throw in a shoe tree and go from there.

Man I hope to get mine tomorrow, but not praying for it cause it was processed through Bethany NY as of this afternoon. Unless it updates to my warehouse tonight I probably won't get it until Wed.

Anyone know if I'll get them tomorrow or Wed. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom