2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

how do places like Air Randy and RMK have their stock in now? Have they dropped in Asia already? Or is this more like Marquee Sole?

Originally Posted by oldsoIe

$160?  Should be $175.  Get a job people. 
you want to pay more for less quality or the same shabby quality thats released in the same year ?
i mean to be honest i think all the 2011 jordan 3's so far that have been legitimacy released  are great quality as far as the leather nike uses this year 

Originally Posted by oldsoIe

$160?  Should be $175.  Get a job people. 
you want to pay more for less quality or the same shabby quality thats released in the same year ?
i mean to be honest i think all the 2011 jordan 3's so far that have been legitimacy released  are great quality as far as the leather nike uses this year 

Originally Posted by alexandraj

how do places like Air Randy and RMK have their stock in now? Have they dropped in Asia already? Or is this more like Marquee Sole?

early release products. Air Randy RMK etc are all the same as marquee sole.

Originally Posted by alexandraj

early release products. Air Randy RMK etc are all the same as marquee sole.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^
considering the country is in recession, price hikes arent helping.

people have been crying about a recession since 2008 and i understand that 
if you dont have the cash to spend the last thing you should be doing is buying racing slippers for $160.00 if times are that tuff 

the $10.00 increase should not big such a big deal 

But what bothers me is Nike once again has no regard for its customers when there charging more for the same shoe in the same calendar year 

look at the price wars between the early releases websites 

a shoe like this would start at $250.00 even more in years past & these websites are selling the black cement's 3's for $230.00 most times with shipping or under 

the reason there so close to retail at such a late date is there are hundreds of thousands of pairs of this colorway being release and adding another $10.00 is a reason to say the price of "cotton and shipping" is going up 

now more then ever regardless of shoes being "liberated" or the shoes being  so called "B grades" from the sweatshops early or not

buying from these sites now does not make much difference in price by buying early or get the same grade quality shoe from nikstore.com on the release date

nike see's the market of shoes and what people are willing to pay and goes with that 

not no b.s about the cost of "shipping or cotton"

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^
considering the country is in recession, price hikes arent helping.

people have been crying about a recession since 2008 and i understand that 
if you dont have the cash to spend the last thing you should be doing is buying racing slippers for $160.00 if times are that tuff 

the $10.00 increase should not big such a big deal 

But what bothers me is Nike once again has no regard for its customers when there charging more for the same shoe in the same calendar year 

look at the price wars between the early releases websites 

a shoe like this would start at $250.00 even more in years past & these websites are selling the black cement's 3's for $230.00 most times with shipping or under 

the reason there so close to retail at such a late date is there are hundreds of thousands of pairs of this colorway being release and adding another $10.00 is a reason to say the price of "cotton and shipping" is going up 

now more then ever regardless of shoes being "liberated" or the shoes being  so called "B grades" from the sweatshops early or not

buying from these sites now does not make much difference in price by buying early or get the same grade quality shoe from nikstore.com on the release date

nike see's the market of shoes and what people are willing to pay and goes with that 

not no b.s about the cost of "shipping or cotton"

Yo I needa see pics from folks who copped early

I'm leanin on the fence

I want these kicks right now!

Lol

I'm leanin on the fence

Lol

Originally Posted by Klock

I'm leanin on the fence

Lol

Should be gettin mine this week. I'll be making a youtube vid and taking pics.

I'm leanin on the fence

Lol

i did not cop any of these OG color retro 3s..

the 3s are a must have though.

im pretty much done with mikes , due to piss poor quality.

i did not cop any of these OG color retro 3s..

the 3s are a must have though.

im pretty much done with mikes , due to piss poor quality.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I'm leanin on the fence

Lol

good. I'll be watchin your vid once you post

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I'm leanin on the fence

Lol

good. I'll be watchin your vid once you post

check out this video of the 3s

to me everyone who gets there early are all b-grades...shape is a little off and leather is already creased....

it might be me but the doesnt the toe look weird??? like pointy

check out this video of the 3s

to me everyone who gets there early are all b-grades...shape is a little off and leather is already creased....

it might be me but the doesnt the toe look weird??? like pointy

Back
Top Bottom