2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

what crazy is that Yuri was hoppin all fight, then bam knee goes out. Nice punch and win Cotto. BIG UPS TO FOREMAN

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I give Foreman credit, but sometimes you gotta think to the future.  He's losing the fight, and he doesn't have the punching power to knock Cotto out.  He's either going to injury his knee worse or get knocked out hard.

exactly....live to fight another day. good move by the ref to call it.

eek.gif
Thats the Cotto I wanna see!!!

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Now it truly is over.

Cotto is BACK.

imo, i dont think so. Yuri is a good fighter, but he is not busy like other fighters. But Cotto did show different styles and footwork. Still great win

Originally Posted by got shoes

imo, i dont think so. Yuri is a good fighter, but he is not busy like other fighters. But Cotto did show different styles and footwork. Still great win

He showed very good footwork, brought back the power jab and left hook to the body,
and most importantly his confidence is back.

Steward really helped him more than I thought he would.
I'd like to see him against Cintron.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by got shoes

He showed very good footwork, brought back the power jab and left hook to the body,
and most importantly his confidence is back.

Steward really helped him more than I though he would.
I'd like to see him against Cintron.
He is a much better all-around fighter now. Replay of body shot was
eek.gif

He shoulda used those jabs he was landing in the beginning to set up straight rights , woulda been over by the third

MAC Left Hook to the body is Boxing Gold.

whter that leg was hurt or not, Yuri was gonna go down off that.

He doesnt throw it enough anymore.  that was his equalizer to being shorter and slower than his opponents. MAC is my fav fighter but its hard to see him not fight to his strengths.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom