2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

what a right by MARES wowwwwwwwwwwwww

Mares body work is killin Vic

GO BACK TO THE BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
that Left by Vic

FINALLY this ref says something to Vic. I can't stand this dude Darchinya.

Good fight so far. I LOVE seeing the replays of Ortiz/Maidana.

So this dude just keeps warning not to measure, about the 4th one by my count, but no points yet. Two warnings for Mares and a point.

He's landing all these big shots and Mares keeps coming forward. Just shows this is not his weight class.

That looked like a slip...

Legit knockdown... no slip...

Im kinda upset that Mares hasnt gona back to the body with that left hook.. it did a lot of damage 2 rounds ago

when Mares goes to the body he takes control ...

No way Im turning away from this fight to watch Ortiz/Peterson
laugh.gif

Vic is really tired, hes not doing anything on O... and hes gasping

laugh.gif
peep the fat boy yelling at the ref in the crowd, son was livid.

Ortiz looking good so far. He looks BIG for a Jr. Welter.

wow look at Vic in the corner he can barely catch his breath... if abner puts 3-5 punches together he might take Vics heart

He is Dead tired and Mares goofy *+# wont hit him with those Hooks to the body Good LORD that !*%! makes me tight

go to the damn body

Vic's hands are down, you gotta let your hands go Mares and put him on the canvas.

Ortiz is running away from what I've seen. Crowd is atrocious in there, nothing like Sho's crowd.

Someone from Vic's camp had to pay off this ref.

MARES GOT THIS W

he won the last 4 rounds IMO to pull it out

Very good fight...

Yea Pro, Vis was given 15 warnings for the stiff arm but Mares was penalized for low blows even tho his head was being pulled down most of the fight

115-111 Vic
115-112 Abner
115-111 Abner

Nice W Young Buck!!!!

Did Work and fought with Heart. He was in better shape and did much more work

Roy Jones Jr. is one of my favorite fighters ever, but dude's commentary is pretty awful.

He's like the Reggie Miller of boxing when it comes to his commentary.

Victor got it but he def faded in the 2nd half...the way it started, this fight shouldn't have gone the distance...Lamont had openings but just didn't let his hands go enough but when he did, he got to Ortiz and looked good...

Back
Top Bottom