2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

laugh.gif
I tried to think of a joke for that one but couldn't
laugh.gif

He got me a good amount with the Ortiz fight (think it was +900) I figured why the hell not. I never bet boxing besides homer picks TBH.

And my predictions for the night boys.

Maidana KO 9
Peterson UD
Agbeko TKO 5
Mares UD
Cleverly TKO 10

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Proshares

Same here, I want him just to hang em up but I think he wins this one and wins by a good margin too.

Dawson/Cloud supposed to be set up for the 1st half of next year.

I wanna know who is picking Amir.

laugh.gif
Cloud is going to KO that scrub Dawson .
stinson-o.gif

If Chad turns in to Bum Chad Dawson like he did against Pascal he'll lose. He really needs to get a sense of urgency and let his hands go. 

Originally Posted by aepps20

If Chad turns in to Bum Chad Dawson like he did against Pascal he'll lose. He really needs to get a sense of urgency and let his hands go. 

He was close to stopping Pascal in the 11th if not the 12th if it wasn't for the headbutt (which was Chad's fault).

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

when is chad dawson fighting

Nothing is announced as of yet.

But Chad is supposed to be fighting someone (Cloud) sometime in early 2011.

nah dawson was acting like he didnt care about winning its like he wasent all there smh i hope he comes back better cause I think hes the best light heavyweight in the game next to B-hop

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

nah dawson was acting like he didnt care about winning its like he wasent all there smh i hope he comes back better cause I think hes the best light heavyweight in the game next to B-hop

Yes the 1st round up to the 10th round it seemed as if he didn't care. But in the 11th he was coming on strong and was about to put Pascal away.

I really want Mares to crush Vic but a part of me wants Vic to win so we can see if he mans up and signs a contract to fight Nonito

even tho we know he **Lil Scrappy** Dont want no Problemssssss Nooooooo *** with Nonito

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I really want Mares to crush Vic but a part of me wants Vic to win so we can see if he mans up and signs a contract to fight Nonito

even tho we know he **Lil Scrappy** Dont want no Problemssssss Nooooooo *** with Nonito

Even if Vic wanted to fight Nonito, he would have to wait because I believe the Donaire-Montiel fight is going to be made.

Montiel KO'ed Soto last night so it should be made soon and for Feb, neither of them took any kinda punishment in their last fights.

And Vic's side caused the breakdown of the talks for a rematch with big money demands, imagine how much he'd want if he wins this tourney?

mares looks good so far.

Vic again only loading up his left

and he LANDS IT.

Glove touched the canvas. its a knockdown ...

Now Vic is gonna start showboating and @#%%
laugh.gif
he's lunging a lot more than usual. Mares corner gotta do work, as soon as that cut started bleeding in the 2nd, Mares got hit.

Mares is gonan get KO'd by that left Upper cut. U can see it comin

HOLY $*@+ thats a big $$% gash...

they cant stop that cut from bleeding...

his cut man is terrible too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom