2010 Niketalk Secret Santa Thread : SUPERPUSHA IS A DEADBEAT, OTHERS TBD

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

Shout out to DJ Award, got the box on Friday! Thanks for everything man, already got busy with some of the items haha and will be using the others in the very near future! 
pimp.gif

Got the last piece for my elf yesterday, so box will be going out to MO first thing monday...
Glad you got the gift brotha. Enjoy. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

Shout out to DJ Award, got the box on Friday! Thanks for everything man, already got busy with some of the items haha and will be using the others in the very near future! 
pimp.gif

Got the last piece for my elf yesterday, so box will be going out to MO first thing monday...
Glad you got the gift brotha. Enjoy. 
pimp.gif

shipped out my package today. hope dude gets it before xmas (estimated 6-10 days, so it SHOULD be there before xmas) hope he likes it too.

shipped out my package today. hope dude gets it before xmas (estimated 6-10 days, so it SHOULD be there before xmas) hope he likes it too.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Just ordered mine and having it shipped to the NT'er house.  Hopefully they get it early next week and will post pics.  My gift is to someone who has posted in this thread in the last few pages by the way
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Haha, I had a feeling it was me. I don't know how you managed to get me two things that I wanted but that I just kept putting off. I understand the CD but the dvd was pretty creative! Def appreciated bro!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas Brandon!!!

(sorry for the crappy iphone pic)

pimp.gif

Edit:
Big thanks to Cinco for putting this together
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Just ordered mine and having it shipped to the NT'er house.  Hopefully they get it early next week and will post pics.  My gift is to someone who has posted in this thread in the last few pages by the way
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Haha, I had a feeling it was me. I don't know how you managed to get me two things that I wanted but that I just kept putting off. I understand the CD but the dvd was pretty creative! Def appreciated bro!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas Brandon!!!

(sorry for the crappy iphone pic)

pimp.gif

Edit:
Big thanks to Cinco for putting this together
smokin.gif

Glad you like it ohdannyboy! I was gonna grab something else but then looking at your avy it just came to me to get you the Reggie 30 for 30.

Here is what I got from nikeskywalker.  The coin is a pure silver Christmas coin from 1998.  Preciate it bro.  Merry Christmas everyone!

Glad you like it ohdannyboy! I was gonna grab something else but then looking at your avy it just came to me to get you the Reggie 30 for 30.

Here is what I got from nikeskywalker.  The coin is a pure silver Christmas coin from 1998.  Preciate it bro.  Merry Christmas everyone!

Back
Top Bottom