2010 Niketalk Secret Santa Thread : SUPERPUSHA IS A DEADBEAT, OTHERS TBD

i have that express shirt also...
and i'll get my stuff sent out by thursday this wk been busy with fam in the hospital, my grandpa's bday and work.

i have that express shirt also...
and i'll get my stuff sent out by thursday this wk been busy with fam in the hospital, my grandpa's bday and work.

fastest shipping to canada from CA?

doubt regular shipping will make it in time for xmas.

fastest shipping to canada from CA?

doubt regular shipping will make it in time for xmas.

word, i'll send it out tomorrow then. was waiting for my paycheck to buy the last part of my gift and for shipping charges.

word, i'll send it out tomorrow then. was waiting for my paycheck to buy the last part of my gift and for shipping charges.

hoping my gift comes in sometime this week
frown.gif

Got my gift yesterday, but didn't know about it until I found it in my room.

Big thanks to Oinker34!!! Thanks for the gift fam, was going to buy it sometime soon but don't have to anymore!

2enrm9g.png

Big thanks to Oinker34!!! Thanks for the gift fam, was going to buy it sometime soon but don't have to anymore!

2enrm9g.png

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

2enrm9g.png
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

2enrm9g.png
pimp.gif

Your item was processed through and left our BOSTON, MA 02205 facility on December 12, 2010.
The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later

nerd.gif

Your item was processed through and left our BOSTON, MA 02205 facility on December 12, 2010.
The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later

nerd.gif

If I mailed my gift out last friday, and it's going to the east coast, how long will it take to get there?

I was trying to send it priority mail with tracking, but my wife sent it regular mail -_-  

So my elf, please let me know either in here or via pm when you've gotten your gift.

Happy Holidays!!

If I mailed my gift out last friday, and it's going to the east coast, how long will it take to get there?

I was trying to send it priority mail with tracking, but my wife sent it regular mail -_-  

So my elf, please let me know either in here or via pm when you've gotten your gift.

Happy Holidays!!

Back
Top Bottom