2010 Niketalk Secret Santa Thread : SUPERPUSHA IS A DEADBEAT, OTHERS TBD

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Detailed Results:

Out for Delivery, December 10, 2010, 8:10 am

nerd.gif
My man Aris good looking out with the gifts, I like the randomness. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
But to my elf, I've been real busy but I got your steez my man.  Shipping it out on Monday.  Burr! 

P.S.  I'm really diggin the shades my man, I've been on ze hunt for one for months.  Thank you again! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P.S.  I'm really diggin the shades my man, I've been on ze hunt for one for months.  Thank you again! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just shipped out my gift to my elf.. I had it sent to his home. If anyone receives a box from Walmart, then is from me.. but make sure you post it first to confirm.. don't want to end up claiming like 5 elfs.. anyways HOPE YOU ENJOY DUDE ( SORRY I wasnt given the option to add a Christmas Card)

Just shipped out my gift to my elf.. I had it sent to his home. If anyone receives a box from Walmart, then is from me.. but make sure you post it first to confirm.. don't want to end up claiming like 5 elfs.. anyways HOPE YOU ENJOY DUDE ( SORRY I wasnt given the option to add a Christmas Card)

I've been working everyday so I haven't had time to go buy my elf his present, I will send out though, and you live in the same borough so I'm sure when i send it you'll get it super quick.

I still haven't received anything yet : (

I've been working everyday so I haven't had time to go buy my elf his present, I will send out though, and you live in the same borough so I'm sure when i send it you'll get it super quick.

I still haven't received anything yet : (

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Detailed Results:

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But to my elf, I've been real busy but I got your steez my man.  Shipping it out on Monday.  Burr! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
i wish i had your santa

Detailed Results:

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
i wish i had your santa

Just received my Gift, I will be wearing it soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS NIKETALK!!!

1. At this point I don't know what my gift is going to be as it is still in the box.
393976884.jpg

2. I've opened the box on one side, and still do not know what's inside.
393976889.jpg

3. Ohhhhh.... An Express MK2 Dress Shirt.....WICKED!!!!!!!  The note also goes on to explain how I should like this gift and that my description was not very good.  And apparently he was apart of Secret Santa last year and noone sent him anything!!
mad.gif

393976891.jpg

393976896.jpg

393976903.jpg

393976947.jpg

4. IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
393976931.jpg

5. IT MATCHES
393976914.jpg

This is a very cool dress shirt that I'll most likely be wearing when I go see Tron next Friday, and probably again on XMAS.
MERRY CHRISTMAS NIKETALK!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is going to be the best XMAS ever!!!!!
devil.gif

1. At this point I don't know what my gift is going to be as it is still in the box.
393976884.jpg

393976889.jpg

3. Ohhhhh.... An Express MK2 Dress Shirt.....WICKED!!!!!!!  The note also goes on to explain how I should like this gift and that my description was not very good.  And apparently he was apart of Secret Santa last year and noone sent him anything!!
mad.gif

393976891.jpg

393976896.jpg

393976903.jpg

393976947.jpg

393976931.jpg

5. IT MATCHES
393976914.jpg

This is a very cool dress shirt that I'll most likely be wearing when I go see Tron next Friday, and probably again on XMAS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

393976884.jpg

393976889.jpg

mad.gif

393976891.jpg

393976896.jpg

393976903.jpg

393976947.jpg

393976931.jpg

5. IT MATCHES
393976914.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Your a funny guy 

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

393976884.jpg

393976889.jpg

mad.gif

393976891.jpg

393976896.jpg

393976903.jpg

393976947.jpg

393976931.jpg

5. IT MATCHES
393976914.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Your a funny guy 

Shipped my gift out earlier today. Pardon my sloppy handwriting on the card; always had crappy handwriting.

Shipped my gift out earlier today. Pardon my sloppy handwriting on the card; always had crappy handwriting.

Detailed Results:

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

Not sure if the jacket works for you but I decided to throw it in there anyway. I couldn't really think of any mafia/gang books. So I was in the comic book store and ask them what was close to that style, and they recommended 100 Bullets.

Happy Holidays.

Detailed Results:

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

Not sure if the jacket works for you but I decided to throw it in there anyway. I couldn't really think of any mafia/gang books. So I was in the comic book store and ask them what was close to that style, and they recommended 100 Bullets.

Happy Holidays.

Shout out to DJ Award, got the box on Friday! Thanks for everything man, already got busy with some of the items haha and will be using the others in the very near future! 
pimp.gif

Got the last piece for my elf yesterday, so box will be going out to MO first thing monday...

Shout out to DJ Award, got the box on Friday! Thanks for everything man, already got busy with some of the items haha and will be using the others in the very near future! 
pimp.gif

Got the last piece for my elf yesterday, so box will be going out to MO first thing monday...

Back
Top Bottom