2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

laugh.gif
get ready for it will will happen when you have 5 or more replys in 1 min it seems
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I Swear to God if Toby Gerhart passes by The Patriots THREE times in the Second round, Belichick should be relieved of making picks for this team

If this is why The Patriots have passed on Kindle, I'm Speachless.
From Boston.com

But here's something that old colleague Todd
Archer of the Dallas Morning News pointed me to
Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
has it that Kindle suffers from narcolepsy.

I don't know enough about the condition to know
what kind of problem it is. There is a passage in McGinn's piece,
though, that's a little troubling.

Several sources said Kindle also suffers from narcolepsy, a disorder
in which he would fall asleep in meetings and Longhorn coaches
wondered what was wrong with him.
He takes medication that has controlled the narcolepsy and an attention-deficit issue.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

PLEASE LET TAYLOR MAYS FALL TO PHILLY

Good value in the 2nd Rd imo
please tell me you mean fall to OUR 2nd round pick.. and not 37, the pick we got from the ********...

i'm kinda hoping that teams trade up to us for 1 of 4 players:

QB needy teams trade up for clausen and/or mccoy
3-4 teams trade up for cody and/or kindle

I'd welcome a trade but we need a tough physical safety like B-Dawk and Mays is it. I'll only take a trade for multiple picks if we get a proven player back in return (ie. Nnamdi which is wishful thinking). No way Mays or maybe even Major Wright fall all the way down to 55, I think we defensive help more than anything else. Especially with Dallas getting Dez, Mays could counter that big time.

man.. we tried that experiment already, remember michael lewis..

i wouldn't mind him later in the 2nd.. but i would prefer we get one of the corners or nate allen over him.. or better yet trade down a little bit, since the higher rated guys right now don't fit into our schemes/needs.. UNLESS our scouts think that we can cover up his coverage deficiencies..

cause after doing my research on graham.. i think he'll turn out great for us.. cause he really is only 1.5 inches shorter than graham (got both guys ACTUAL heights from the combine, not what their schools listed them as.. if we went pass rusher i assumed it would be graham.. BUT i thought we really went up for thomas).. both ran 4.72 at the combine and when both guys faced the same 1st round rated tackle (bulaga), graham did the better job (hell, graham pretty much ruined bulaga's draft stock at the senior bowl single handedly)

soooooooooooo i have faith in my team's front office

Wow Mays to match up in coverage... ???

Last nights draft coverage was "the highest its ever had with 23.3 mill viewers"

Originally Posted by DLo13

Gerhart on the Pats would make them one hell on an Affirmative Action offense.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

quick convo between me and McFloppy right after Bronco's picked Tebow

212cqjq.png

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

If this is why The Patriots have passed on Kindle, I'm Speachless.
From Boston.com

But here's something that old colleague Todd
Archer of the Dallas Morning News pointed me to
Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
has it that Kindle suffers from narcolepsy.

I don't know enough about the condition to know
what kind of problem it is. There is a passage in McGinn's piece,
though, that's a little troubling.

Several sources said Kindle also suffers from narcolepsy, a disorder
in which he would fall asleep in meetings and Longhorn coaches
wondered what was wrong with him.
He takes medication that has controlled the narcolepsy and an attention-deficit issue.
His biggest injury issue is his knees according to what I read this morning.

Apparently, Kindle might need microfracture surgery.
ohwell.gif

I felt like a meth addict after the 1st round ended last night. The commish's got me hooked, was feinding for more picks after the Saints took Robinson. Damn you Commish......damn you.

eek.gif
Good lord Goodell wins with this move.. Get used to it cuz it ain't going back.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I felt like a meth addict after the 1st round ended last night. The commish's got me hooked, was feinding for more picks after the Saints took Robinson. Damn you Commish......damn you.
this..

i wish the saints would have pulled a vikings, just to see what would have happened..

like really, if the saints let the time expire.. would the rams have been able to hand in a pick and so on and so on?!??! and at what point would they have ended the night?!??!?

Jason Reid of the Washington Post says the Saints are inquiring about Haynesworth.

The hot rumor on the ******** and Saints MB is that it's Haynesworth for Jammal Brown-Patrick Robinson.

If they are set on trading AH (Which at this point, I think they should keep him) they should ask for more picks with those players.

Biggest losers after day one:

1a. Broncos
1b. Jimmy

eek.gif
Good lord Goodell wins with this move.. Get used to it cuz it ain't going back.

Last night there were some NBA playoff games, NHL playoff games, and some baseball games, and I know damn well people were watching the draft instead.
Holding the NFL draft on a Thursday night turned out to be ratings gold.

Ratings for the first round of the three-day event were up 30% from last year, when the first and second rounds were held on Saturday afternoon.

The AP reported that ESPN had a 5.47 rating, while the NFL Network, seen in fewer homes, garnered a 0.95.

That's an increase of 55% over the 2008 draft.

Thursday is traditionally the strongest night for TV. The draft continues tonight at 6 p.m. ET with rounds 2-3 and Saturday at 10 a.m. ET with rounds 4-7. -- Sean Leahy

Beast.
smh.gif

Allow me to point you to an article written by respected Longhorns beatreporter Chip Brown of the UT Rivals.com site. It reports on what heterms “a potential bombshell brewing

didn't someone joke last week when Denver traded Marshall to Miami that the reason was to give # 15 to Tebow?

Whoever it was, needs to give me the Florida Lotto numbers asap
laugh.gif

Two things that weren't really talked about last night:

The Cards drafting Dan Williams to pair with Darnell Dockett.
sick.gif

The Saints taking ANOTHER corner in the first round.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Cards drafting Dan Williams to pair with Darnell Dockett.
sick.gif
Said the same thing on twitter last night. Don't forget Calais Campbell too
smh.gif
Division is definitely going to be interesting this year...San Francisco looking ready to make a move + Cardinals without Warner + Caroll and the Hawks.

Back
Top Bottom