2010 coming to an end. How was it??

Lots of ups and downs...

-Broke up with the first love of my life, were together 3 years. Still trying to forget it.
-Started smoking
pimp.gif
to cope with said break up, realize I've been missing out.
-Spent more time in the gym this year then any other year in my life.
-Went to my first concert (Eminem/Jay-z) and found how great live shows are.

More or less this is what defines my 2010. I am so much different than I was last year at this time. Still not exactly happy, but still keeping my head up and hoping things get better.

Heres to 2011 being the best year I've had yet.

it was a great year now that i look back on it.
-got an amazing new job in the field i want to work in. i'm 19 making 30k which isn't bad.
-focused a lot more on my family this year than i did last year.
-i'm over college parties and drinking and all that nonsense.
-i was involved with a few females and even though none of them really worked out, i figured out what i want.
-i'm more motivated than i have ever been.
-got a new
smokin.gif
car.
-started a professional music career.
-became a better person, taking more responsibility for myself and my actions.

2011 is going to be a great year. i can't wait.

it was a great year now that i look back on it.
-got an amazing new job in the field i want to work in. i'm 19 making 30k which isn't bad.
-focused a lot more on my family this year than i did last year.
-i'm over college parties and drinking and all that nonsense.
-i was involved with a few females and even though none of them really worked out, i figured out what i want.
-i'm more motivated than i have ever been.
-got a new
smokin.gif
car.
-started a professional music career.
-became a better person, taking more responsibility for myself and my actions.

2011 is going to be a great year. i can't wait.

The Good:
-Got my degree
-Found work
-Established some solid friendships

The Bad:
-Lost my car in an accident
-Internship didn't lead to a job like I thought it would (sucks more because I love the field)
-Current job is temp work
-Watched my savings account dwindle to nothing

This year was really about becoming an independent young adult but things really just didn't pan out post-graduation. Things could be so much worse so I'm not complaining. It just sucks when you don't achieve your goals.

The Good:
-Got my degree
-Found work
-Established some solid friendships

The Bad:
-Lost my car in an accident
-Internship didn't lead to a job like I thought it would (sucks more because I love the field)
-Current job is temp work
-Watched my savings account dwindle to nothing

This year was really about becoming an independent young adult but things really just didn't pan out post-graduation. Things could be so much worse so I'm not complaining. It just sucks when you don't achieve your goals.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

it wasn't particularly great, but i've learned a ton. travel, school, the world, the universe... my mind is expanding exponentially... and i can't wait to learn more.
smile.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I love your personality. [/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

it wasn't particularly great, but i've learned a ton. travel, school, the world, the universe... my mind is expanding exponentially... and i can't wait to learn more.
smile.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I love your personality. [/color]
pimp.gif

One of the worst years if not the worst of my life.
The only good thing literally that happened was i got to travel for 3 weeks total to countries I've never been to.
Everything else was massive fail.
Been looking/applying for jobs the whole year and not getting hired
A good friend of mine died
Have to repeat junior year in college
30t6p3b.gif

One of the worst years if not the worst of my life.
The only good thing literally that happened was i got to travel for 3 weeks total to countries I've never been to.
Everything else was massive fail.
Been looking/applying for jobs the whole year and not getting hired
A good friend of mine died
Have to repeat junior year in college
30t6p3b.gif

i'm 22 and i still have nothin' to show for it. %!!+ this year. and my life.
the only highlight was my nephew being born.

i'm 22 and i still have nothin' to show for it. %!!+ this year. and my life.
the only highlight was my nephew being born.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Completed Community College in 2.5 Years
pimp.gif
(Most ppl never complete or take Hella Long)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How did you finish so early? Summer school? I'll be attending a CC this upcoming year
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 thats two for the both of ya

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How did you finish so early? Summer school? I'll be attending a CC this upcoming year
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 thats two for the both of ya

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah this past summer session i took 2 summer classes (Their like 3 weeks and you get the same grade)
It depends though you need to take at least 5 classes a semester if you wanna complete schooling in two years bc. ex. 3 credits x 5 classes = 15 credits

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah this past summer session i took 2 summer classes (Their like 3 weeks and you get the same grade)
It depends though you need to take at least 5 classes a semester if you wanna complete schooling in two years bc. ex. 3 credits x 5 classes = 15 credits

wasn't too bad at all. wish i had taken more opportunities but overall a good year

wasn't too bad at all. wish i had taken more opportunities but overall a good year

All over the place.
30t6p3b.gif

My car was broken into to start the year off...literally. It happened in January during a MNF game. Took my 7" flipout and system.
sick.gif

My seasonal job ended so...was unemployed for a minute.
Got a girlfriend.
Got a corporate job at Roche Diagnostics. Cubical +%+#. I hated it but it paid well.
Was in a contest to be the "Next Radio Star" for my local radio station in Indianapolis. Lost. Got 3rd place.
Got fired over a Tweet I made while at work...they took a screen shot of that had "sexual innuendo".
indifferent.gif
It really wasn't even that bad. They just didn't like me because I wasn't going to kiss their @$+.
eyes.gif

No longer had a girlfriend.
laugh.gif

Moved to ATL. Was supposed to be actively looking for a job. I put my application into some places but barely followed up. I spent more time going out or hanging out with females.
Completed my degree.
Got offered the same radio job from the contest back in Indianapolis. Took the job in October.
My friend and fraternity brother gets murdered on December 6th. R.I.P. Tony Moody.
Just bought an upgraded Pioneer in dash to replace the one stolen. Haven't installed yet. Going to get a bad @$+ alarm first.
laugh.gif

Yup. All over the place. So...I'm basically working a dream job considering that I went to school for it and being a radio host comes with A LOT of perks...but my weekends are done for. 10 pm - 2 am on Fridays and Saturdays are my show times. I get about an hour of club time. I work 6-7 days a week usually. But hey...It's a start.

All over the place.
30t6p3b.gif

My car was broken into to start the year off...literally. It happened in January during a MNF game. Took my 7" flipout and system.
sick.gif

My seasonal job ended so...was unemployed for a minute.
Got a girlfriend.
Got a corporate job at Roche Diagnostics. Cubical +%+#. I hated it but it paid well.
Was in a contest to be the "Next Radio Star" for my local radio station in Indianapolis. Lost. Got 3rd place.
Got fired over a Tweet I made while at work...they took a screen shot of that had "sexual innuendo".
indifferent.gif
It really wasn't even that bad. They just didn't like me because I wasn't going to kiss their @$+.
eyes.gif

No longer had a girlfriend.
laugh.gif

Moved to ATL. Was supposed to be actively looking for a job. I put my application into some places but barely followed up. I spent more time going out or hanging out with females.
Completed my degree.
Got offered the same radio job from the contest back in Indianapolis. Took the job in October.
My friend and fraternity brother gets murdered on December 6th. R.I.P. Tony Moody.
Just bought an upgraded Pioneer in dash to replace the one stolen. Haven't installed yet. Going to get a bad @$+ alarm first.
laugh.gif

Yup. All over the place. So...I'm basically working a dream job considering that I went to school for it and being a radio host comes with A LOT of perks...but my weekends are done for. 10 pm - 2 am on Fridays and Saturdays are my show times. I get about an hour of club time. I work 6-7 days a week usually. But hey...It's a start.

Back
Top Bottom