2010 coming to an end. How was it??

I'll just say that there's no way that 2011 couldn't be better than this year.

Terrible.

Gave in to every temptation there was this year. It was fun while it lasted. I had no self control nor discipline...it was the other way around before that.

I gotta change my ways in 2011 or I'm setting myself up for failure beyond next year.

The only bright spots I have is I'm done school and debtless @ 25.

Terrible.

Gave in to every temptation there was this year. It was fun while it lasted. I had no self control nor discipline...it was the other way around before that.

I gotta change my ways in 2011 or I'm setting myself up for failure beyond next year.

The only bright spots I have is I'm done school and debtless @ 25.

Easily, this fall was the funnest semester of my life.

Had a high paying job this summer that somewhat geared towards what I want to do for a career.
Fu**ed a lot of JO's and had a nice squad on deck before I decided to drop em before the x-mas break.
Went to a Wiz Khalifa concert.(The amount of trees consumed this whole day/night was stooooopid
pimp.gif
)
My fam is straight/safe/and healthy.
Didn't get caught up w/ 5-0 multiple times like last year. Thank God.

Honestly too much to post....
To bad fun doesn't translate into A's in the classroom when it comes to college but hopefully I didn't mess up to much.
embarassed.gif

Can't change the past tho, I just hope to finish the year strong, and hopefully I'm blessed enough to have another good year in 2011.

Easily, this fall was the funnest semester of my life.

Had a high paying job this summer that somewhat geared towards what I want to do for a career.
Fu**ed a lot of JO's and had a nice squad on deck before I decided to drop em before the x-mas break.
Went to a Wiz Khalifa concert.(The amount of trees consumed this whole day/night was stooooopid
pimp.gif
)
My fam is straight/safe/and healthy.
Didn't get caught up w/ 5-0 multiple times like last year. Thank God.

Honestly too much to post....
To bad fun doesn't translate into A's in the classroom when it comes to college but hopefully I didn't mess up to much.
embarassed.gif

Can't change the past tho, I just hope to finish the year strong, and hopefully I'm blessed enough to have another good year in 2011.

Bumpy ride, but I can safely say it was the best year of my life thus far 
pimp.gif

-Our city got to host the 2010 Winter Olympics (Vancouver)... It was unreal... Watching the torch passing through your city, the different beer houses, crazy parties, etc.. Definitely a once in a lifetime experience, especially after the Gold Medal Men's Hockey game
smokin.gif

-Lakers winning it back to back
smokin.gif
Word to Magic
-Prom was a great way to end my highschool career
-Got accepted into the #2 university in Canada (closest and most convenient for me, too)
-Went to Japan and Taiwan over the summer. Ate the best food, witnessed some fine +@% women
devil.gif

-Don't even know how many trees I've smoked this year... Especially the past few weeks
smokin.gif

-Some pretty crazy college parties as well... More to come
devil.gif

-The fam's doing good, not to mention I'm in the best shape of my life

Overall, this was the year I got to experience what life really has to offer. My mindset right now? Just live it to the fullest, no regrets
smokin.gif

Bumpy ride, but I can safely say it was the best year of my life thus far 
pimp.gif

-Our city got to host the 2010 Winter Olympics (Vancouver)... It was unreal... Watching the torch passing through your city, the different beer houses, crazy parties, etc.. Definitely a once in a lifetime experience, especially after the Gold Medal Men's Hockey game
smokin.gif

-Lakers winning it back to back
smokin.gif
Word to Magic
-Prom was a great way to end my highschool career
-Got accepted into the #2 university in Canada (closest and most convenient for me, too)
-Went to Japan and Taiwan over the summer. Ate the best food, witnessed some fine +@% women
devil.gif

-Don't even know how many trees I've smoked this year... Especially the past few weeks
smokin.gif

-Some pretty crazy college parties as well... More to come
devil.gif

-The fam's doing good, not to mention I'm in the best shape of my life

Overall, this was the year I got to experience what life really has to offer. My mindset right now? Just live it to the fullest, no regrets
smokin.gif

beginning of the year was 
indifferent.gif
towards the middle things started to get quite a bit better and then by the time school rolled around, from then till now everything has been goin good for the most, just a few more weeks left, so overall its been a pretty good year, one of my best recently

beginning of the year was 
indifferent.gif
towards the middle things started to get quite a bit better and then by the time school rolled around, from then till now everything has been goin good for the most, just a few more weeks left, so overall its been a pretty good year, one of my best recently

It was mostly good... enjoyed another fun summer in the city and had plenty of good times during this last semester in college. 
Only downside was my sister's miscarriage 
frown.gif
 and going to the ER this summer with stomach pains and finding out that I have a digestive condition 
indifferent.gif

It was mostly good... enjoyed another fun summer in the city and had plenty of good times during this last semester in college. 
Only downside was my sister's miscarriage 
frown.gif
 and going to the ER this summer with stomach pains and finding out that I have a digestive condition 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom