2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by wismonty21

^ Did you watch the Packers/Cardinals preseason game from a few days ago though? They looked for real man.....honestly. Like a whole different squad than last year.
That's because it was the third string playing.
Maybe you should watch the game instead of commenting on it with zero knowledge of what actually happened.

Rodgers absolutely TOYED with the Cardinals FIRST-string defense. Go back....watch that game, tell me what you think. Rodgers literally targeted DRC and went right at him and guess who came out on top every time....Rodgers. Yes, I realize that it's just the preseason, but is it not FIRST-string offense .vs. FIRST-string defense for most of the first half? And guess what...the score at the end of the first half: Packers 38, Cardinals 10.
Nice sarcasm detector.

You can put all the weight you want in the preseason but those performances don't amount to much. Even if they did, I wouldn't feel all that great considering it was the Cardinals defense. But go ahead and get pumped off that win, I would too after a 6-win season.
I like how you think your arguing with a packer fan
laugh.gif

Dudes a viking fan.

Your salty as hell
roll.gif
Yeah, I always get salty when I'm talking preseason football. Nice work there.
You assuming dude is a Packer fan when hes a Viking fan has nothing to do with Pre-season games.

Your even saltier
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

mmmm White border... "Fraij" in the bottom right
pimp.gif

Thanks JPZ
smokin.gif
I'm not great with making avy's because I'm only limited to Ulead for now....I wish I had PS, had it on my old laptop
ohwell.gif

Anyway....how does this look fraij?

nl368n.jpg

Don't put it in your avy yet. It hasn't been resized to fit the NT limits (150KB)....I'm just trying to see if you want any changes.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

I really dont care who ends Bretts career, JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Perfect example of what is called a "hater." That's right...picture me doing the air quotes.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

O yea stop it with talking about last season records.

Talk to the Dolphins.

Acting like we got blown out too. We lost 4 games under 7 points. That was with a 1st year QB. Plus our D was injured.
So we arent even in the Dolphins position.
You mean 7 games by under 4 points.

mmmm White border... "Fraij" in the bottom right
pimp.gif

Thanks JPZ
smokin.gif
I'm not great with making avy's because I'm only limited to Ulead for now....I wish I had PS, had it on my old laptop
ohwell.gif

Anyway....how does this look fraij?

nl368n.jpg

Don't put it in your avy yet. It hasn't been resized to fit the NT limits (150KB)....I'm just trying to see if you want any changes.

That looks good man... i wont be picky
laugh.gif

so what did you guys do this off season that can compare to wat the bears did or even the vikings?

seem like that question keep getting passed over with start come backs

Im not gonna get into comparing our offseason to the Bears and Vikings... But saying that we did nothing is absolutely absurd.

Dom Capers might have been among the best FA pickups of the offseason, period. We have had a ton of talent on Defense over the last couple years but DC BobSanders didnt know how to use it.

Capers has the ability to come and and utilize our players in a way that makes ALL of them better. If he can implement an effective gameplan vs opponents, wewill be getting after the QB a lot more this year and hopefully stopping the run.

We picked up a possible candidate for DROY in BJ Raji who has already shown that his push up the middle is extremely effective, as well as getting ClayMatthews in the draft who aside from Kampman looks to be our best pass rusher so far in camp. If you dont consider that doing anything in the offseason toaddress our weakest pts then i dunno what to tell you....

According to Rodgers, we have our best O-line in the last 4 years and we actually have some depth in the positions, we are bigger and more athletic.

Grant is healthy and looks good, if he can play like he did in 2007 then he will have 1400+ yds this year.

And yes, Rodgers will emerge as a top 5 QB this year assuming he is healthy. You cant show me one single QB this preseason who has looked as impressive in thepocket and out of the pocket for that matter.

I don't understand how people are saying the bears will win the division? They have a skilled sissy for a QB and no receivers, plus a defense full ofgeezers. Can someone explain this to me?!

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

I don't understand how people are saying the bears will win the division? They have a skilled sissy for a QB and no receivers, plus a defense full of geezers. Can someone explain this to me?!
what!?!?! have you been watchign the games!?!?!!?!

grin.gif

anyways...........

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I don't understand how people are saying the bears will win the division? They have a skilled sissy for a QB and no receivers, plus a defense full of geezers. Can someone explain this to me?!

grin.gif

^ Did you watch the Packers/Cardinals preseason game from a few days ago though? They looked for real man.....honestly. Like a whole different squad than last year.
at the end of the day its preseason

nerd.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

anyways...........
This is the very, best, post, ever.

Best QB/RB combo in the L, WRs who are underated cause they have never played with a legit QB, a solid Oline, a very talented TE duo helps therecieving game as well as Forte, a defense which is underated and when all healthy is not much worse than they were the superbowl season. We are finally fixingour issues at safety, we got alot of up and coming dudes in the secondary, while the LB combo of Briggs/Urlacher is second to none and we have a GREAT front 4.

Not to mention one of the best ST unit in the league with Hester, Gould, and Maynard... speaking of which since yall Pack fans seem to be getting all hypedover preseason (
laugh.gif
) did any of yall witness Hesters punt return lastnight...

heeeees backkkk... the acceleration is just
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The area where I am concerned about the Bears is the secondary. Saw alot of broken arm tackles from that group last game. I feel like the D overall will bebetter than last year. In a large part because of Urlachers improved health. I am concerned about Tommie Harris. We really need a big guy in there who canfight through and command some double teams. Pressure from the front 4 will be the key for success for this defense.

Pisa Tinoisamoa looks like he might be nice. He ran down a broncos receiver from the opposite side of the field like it was nothing.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Best QB/RB combo in the L, WRs who are underated cause they have never played with a legit QB, a solid Oline, a very talented TE duo helps the recieving game as well as Forte, a defense which is underated and when all healthy is not much worse than they were the superbowl season. We are finally fixing our issues at safety, we got alot of up and coming dudes in the secondary, while the LB combo of Briggs/Urlacher is second to none and we have a GREAT front 4.

Not to mention one of the best ST unit in the league with Hester, Gould, and Maynard... speaking of which since yall Pack fans seem to be getting all hyped over preseason (
laugh.gif
) did any of yall witness Hesters punt return last night...

heeeees backkkk... the acceleration is just
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

large_rebuilding_eagles_mcnabb_westbrook.jpg

michael_turner_and_matt_ryan.jpg

l3948629.jpg

Eli-Manning-Brandon-Jacobs-Super-Bowl-XLII-Handoff.jpg

JM_chiefs292058x3x0455.jpg

> Your teams "combo"

grin.gif

at the end of the day its preseason

nerd.gif

grin.gif
stop reaching i guess you couldnt sense the sarcasm in that
grin.gif
its funny cuz i was taking a jab at packers fans .................and here comes a packer fan not getting it
laugh.gif

OHHH wow great "jab"
laugh.gif
Why do you even watch preseason then if it means nothing? Why are your buddies concerned about missed arm tackles inpreseason games? They dont mean anything...

I love it when dudes use the sarcasm thing as if its so transferable over the internet
laugh.gif

OHHH wow great "jab"
laugh.gif
Why do you even watch preseason then if it means nothing? Why are your buddies concerned about missed arm tackles in preseason games? They dont mean anything...

I love it when dudes use the sarcasm thing as if its so transferable over the internet
laugh.gif
This division will end up this way

Packers 11-5
Vikings 9-7
Bears 7-9
Lions 4-12

Brett Favre will lose you more games than he wins, Cutler will struggle (watch and see), Packers D will compliment that O nicely, Lions will surpriseon offense.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

OHHH wow great "jab"
laugh.gif
Why do you even watch preseason then if it means nothing? Why are your buddies concerned about missed arm tackles in preseason games? They dont mean anything...

laugh.gif
This division will end up this way

Packers 11-5
Vikings 9-7
Bears 7-9
Lions 4-12

Brett Favre will lose you more games than he wins, Cutler will struggle (watch and see), Packers D will compliment that O nicely, Lions will surprise on offense.
I really do not see the Bears going under 500.

Back
Top Bottom