2009 NBA Hall of Fame Ceremony post.

probably the most unique speech i've ever seen.... he basically went up there and called out everyone that got in his way, magic/larry/pat riley, the jazz,the knicks.... but that's him. we all know MJ was best at wanting to go out and prove everyone wrong BTW... john stockton was pretty funny guy

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ MJ going in on Jerry.

I wish he didn't have a limit on him.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

ayo, doug collins coached mj? lol

great speech by mj

Why do you think he mentions MJ in EVERY #$$%%+$ broadcast!!!
i was just messin around
woulda been funny if mj didnt throw any props his way during the speech
roll.gif

MJ is that dude.. I enjoyed listening his speech even though I'm a die hard Knicks fan.

MJ's chick, Yvette Prieto, is a model from Cuba.

he did mention scottie first in his speech.

was totally surprised that Rodman was there. He needs to be in the hall.

What a way to go out. As a Bulls fan I am so glad he put that douche Jerry Krause on blast. Apparently Krause refused to attend because Tex Winter wasn'tinducted. The truth is he knows Money hates him and would have put him on blast (as he did) and used the lame Tex story as a cover. Thanks for all of thememories Money.

Undoubtedly the greatest basketball player of all time and his legacy will live on forever. Hopefully he'll remain affiliated with basketball is some way,shape, or form for the rest of his years on this Earth. Such an inspirational guy. Never stray from the "game of basketball" Mike
laugh.gif
919365c4181d8a115999ec0f425ab75663cf7361.gif

Crazy, just watching one of my childhood idols enter the hall. It was a privilege to watch the best, and understand where he got his strength from.
Truly inspiring, MJ is and always will be.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Embedded video from NBA Video

pimp.gif
, What a great moment, there will never be another Mike, Although some of your moments came against my Cavs, Your greatness is still respected, thanks forthe memories ....The Greatest Sports Figure in our lifetime. Haha at MJ going in on the Knicks

I wonder why didn't mention Chuck, least he mentioned Scottie at the beginning, and why wasn't Phil Jackson in attendance

congrats to the greatest of all time. and congrats to admiral, stockton, and sloan too! great class of hof'ers.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I wonder why didn't mention Chuck, least he mentioned Scottie at the beginning, and why wasn't Phil Jackson in attendance
I guess he just forgot with everyone and the time constraints, but I'm sure Charles understands. There shouldn't be any problems....afunny part to me was when he was like "Man I remember when Reinsdorf and the doctors told me when I came back from the foot injury in my 2nd year, that Icould only play 7 mins a game but I was practicing 2 hours everyday...I don't get that math...."
laugh.gif

Great speech by MJ. It seemed like he really felt the magnitude of the moment and his emotions got the best of him
pimp.gif
. Dude went in on Jerry
eek.gif
. Congrats to the other HOF'ers and props to an og high flyer in DavidThompson. Greatest hall of fame class ever?

Jordan's speech was great.

Jerry Sloan has to be the most boring person alive
laugh.gif

David Robinson forgot to thank Poppovich.

Back
Top Bottom