2009 MLB All Star Game Thread 8PM/EST FOX

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

whoa now. Lincecum IS that dude. Comparing him to Barry Zito is impossible and an insult.

Barry Zito went 23-5 when he was 24.

Barry Zito never threw over 88 MPH his entire career and had only one major league quality out pitch, that frisbee of a curve he throws

Lincecum throws 92-97 with a hammer curve with one of the best change ups in the buisiness they are NOTHING a like.

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

whoa now. Lincecum IS that dude. Comparing him to Barry Zito is impossible and an insult.
Barry Zito went 23-5 when he was 24.
Two totally different pitches.

Zito got paid because of that knee buckling curve.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

lol if your talking about Ken Rosenthal he is a big time insider he just comes off soft on tv its true lol
laugh.gif
Yea Kenny. I don't know his voice just irritates me.
laugh.gif
I thought you were talking about Jeanne Zelasko.

Al victory, Jason Bay MVP. Lets get it.

But seriously it should be a good game. Seems like the fans did some decent voting this year. Where it isnt just the popular players that are in but people whoreally deserve to be there.

soft ball game last night was good.. Nelly got that dive and a homer... good stuff.

i might try to watch that next year at the Big Lame A.

Eight-time All-Star Albert Pujols will catch U.S. President Barack Obama's ceremonial first pitch at the 80th Major League Baseball All-Star Game airing on FOX on Tuesday, July 14 at 8 p.m. ET.

The six living St. Louis Cardinals Hall of Famers Stan Musial, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, Red Schoendienst, Bruce Sutter, and Ozzie Smith, will be on-field for the pitch and to greet President Obama

Wilson, the Official Glove of Major League Baseball, has made a one-of-a-kind glove for President Obama to use when he makes the first pitch. The glove is black with "Obama #44" written in script and includes an American flag. Following its use, the glove will be authenticated by Major League Baseball and sent to the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY.
Prior to the first pitch, President Obama along with former U.S. Presidents George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter will appear in an unprecedented video address as part of a special ceremony celebrating All-Stars Among Us, 30 people recognized by Major League Baseball and PEOPLE magazine for their outstanding community service. The video will mark the first time all of the living U.S. Presidents will participate in a ceremony at a sporting event.
You know Obama has a mean changeup.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Eight-time All-Star Albert Pujols will catch U.S. President Barack Obama's ceremonial first pitch at the 80th Major League Baseball All-Star Game airing on FOX on Tuesday, July 14 at 8 p.m. ET.

The six living St. Louis Cardinals Hall of Famers Stan Musial, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, Red Schoendienst, Bruce Sutter, and Ozzie Smith, will be on-field for the pitch and to greet President Obama

Wilson, the Official Glove of Major League Baseball, has made a one-of-a-kind glove for President Obama to use when he makes the first pitch. The glove is black with "Obama #44" written in script and includes an American flag. Following its use, the glove will be authenticated by Major League Baseball and sent to the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY.
Prior to the first pitch, President Obama along with former U.S. Presidents George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter will appear in an unprecedented video address as part of a special ceremony celebrating All-Stars Among Us, 30 people recognized by Major League Baseball and PEOPLE magazine for their outstanding community service. The video will mark the first time all of the living U.S. Presidents will participate in a ceremony at a sporting event.

laugh.gif
What you did there, I
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif
What you did there, I
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

The all-star game hasn't really had my attention these past years. I'll probably just watch Timmy throw the first couple innings then just check infrom time to time.

I'm already getting a headache from the thought of listening to Joe Buck.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom