2009-10 adidas Basketball thread

Originally Posted by lalo1333

how do the supernatural creators fit?

Well, for me, since I have a custom arch support, I had to get a size bigger for my feet and the arch support to fit. It fits true to size for most though. I tried it also in my regular size (9.5) and it was snug yet not constricting, which is one of its main characteristics.
wink.gif

yeah if/when possible I'd like to hear some more reviews on the Commander. and how it compares to the Creator as far as performance wise

Yeah i've heard a ton of good things about the Creator and the SC comparison was pretty good but nothing else really. I wanna know how much higher off the ground they feel.

and of course if any new colorways are set to come out/seen

it looks like Wayne Chism of Tennessee has some orange/white Supernatural Commanders (gettyimages)

Originally Posted by lalo1333

thanks PocketLint for the input. i'll probably go half size up cuz of my wide feet

Try your regular size also, though. The Supernats are pretty wide. I also have wide feet. 
Off-Topic: Wow, wide feet, collapsible arch, and weird veins that are kinda popping out? Something's up with my feet. 
laugh.gif

We just received our shipment in for the adidas TS Supernatural Creator - Men's in White/Black/Red - Derrick Rose - Home (124462) last night.  Any orders placed for this shoe should start processing today and ship out later tonight or tomorrow.  You can send us a private message if you want us to check on your order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We just received our shipment in for the adidas TS Supernatural Creator - Men's in White/Black/Red - Derrick Rose - Home (124462) last night.  Any orders placed for this shoe should start processing today and ship out later tonight or tomorrow.  You can send us a private message if you want us to check on your order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Will you be receiving more sizes of the Black D rose?

EastbayRep, I was looking through a catalog I just got in the mail and saw that there was a white/navy "Devin Harris" colorway. Are those dropping anytime soon?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
Will you be receiving more sizes of the Black D rose?
Unfortunately, we are not expecting anymore shipments in for the adidas TS Supernatural Creator - Men's in Black/White/Red - Rose - Away (106555).  The sizes you see left on our website is what we have left in stock. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by azabweekay

EastbayRep, I was looking through a catalog I just got in the mail and saw that there was a white/navy "Devin Harris" colorway. Are those dropping anytime soon?
Do you happen to have our product number for these shoes?  If yes, please reply back with it.  If not, please let me know what page number they are on.

EastbayRep - Ray

Hey guys -- if anyone can help me track down a Derrick Rose colorway (either one) in a size 12 somewhere, I'd really appreciate it. I bought a pair when they released then returned them and now i regret it. Thanks...

I'm surprised at how well the D-Rose colorway sold.

I thought they'd be around until sale time, but the only place I see them now is ebay for above retail.

Back
Top Bottom