2008 SUBARU WRX... YAY? NAY?

Sup NT,

About to buy my first car. I need a car w/ AWD (I live in the Pacific Northwest) and have gone through the options and think the WRX is the best fit for me.

What are your thoughts on the 2008 Subaru WRX? Not the STI. Will it last a long time? If you own one, how reliable has it been?

I'm looking at getting it for 18-19k.

Thanks.

Sup NT,

About to buy my first car. I need a car w/ AWD (I live in the Pacific Northwest) and have gone through the options and think the WRX is the best fit for me.

What are your thoughts on the 2008 Subaru WRX? Not the STI. Will it last a long time? If you own one, how reliable has it been?

Thanks.

For those doubting the price, I've already found one for 18-19k w/ relatively low mileage.

For those doubting the price, I've already found one for 18-19k w/ relatively low mileage.

Get a Legacy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i lived in the PNW all my life and never needed a AWD car...

As have I. Last winter. Did you see what happened to all those non-AWD cars that were all ditched on the highway during the snow?
I'm planning on getting the sedan.

I'm just looking for people who've known someone who owns one or have any bad experiences with one so I don't regret buying one.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i lived in the PNW all my life and never needed a AWD car...

As have I. Last winter. Did you see what happened to all those non-AWD cars that were all ditched on the highway during the snow?
I'm planning on getting the sedan.

I'm just looking for people who've known someone who owns one or have any bad experiences with one so I don't regret buying one.

To many people own them for them to be a POS. I say just get one. Keep up the maintnence and you should be good.

To many people own them for them to be a POS. I say just get one. Keep up the maintnence and you should be good.

yea used evo or sti. theres alot of nice used of either two out there my cousin 06 sti bigger turbo for for got how much miles everything else stock for 8k it was a deal but they out there.

yea used evo or sti. theres alot of nice used of either two out there my cousin 06 sti bigger turbo for for got how much miles everything else stock for 8k it was a deal but they out there.

get an 09', the 08's is the bastard generation.

Also the 08s are actually slower than the 06/07s

get an 09', the 08's is the bastard generation.

Also the 08s are actually slower than the 06/07s

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

Sup NT,

Thanks.
Why not just go STi? if you're willing to blow that much. Get a used '07.

Back
Top Bottom