2008 NT Boxing Post Vol. Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao 12/6/08 HBO PPV

Good fight!

Pacman
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had Marquez winning since I felt he had the cleaner/effective shots during the match. Will we see another installment? Great fight nonetheless.

Great fight very close if not for the knockdown we would have had another draw but I had JMM by a point . Im fine with the scores when you have 2 P4P guys inthere those are the fights you get , and they fought through bad cuts heck Manny looked like he was punched cross eyed and Marquez second cut was nasty . GreatFighters take risks win of lose and that how they are remembered .

Im not mexican or Filipino but SMH at the ref who had it 115-112 pac. I had marquez 6-5 before the last round but i agree pac shoulda had the extra point fromthe knock down. But i didnt see him out do marquez in another round. He looked out of shape and bad most of the fight and had some good shines in bursts thathad judges at the end think to give him the round. With the exception of the knockdown marquez ate most of pacs shots and was able to regain his composure. Soi guess the best score was 114-112 pac or something close with marquez just over if you dont base your decision off of one knockdown...

Ah man, my heart is broken lol.

I'm not too upset with the decision since I thought it was very close but inside I thought JMM pulled it out by winning that last round.

That was a great fight.

JMM's cut to the eye was nasty-hilarious....I was rolling with laughter and disgust when they did a close up. Had JMM not fallen down, the final decisioncould have easily been a tie or in favor of JMM

But congrats to Pac-Man
pimp.gif

GREAT FIGHT. Marquez was impressive and I give him props, but Manny had the knockdown and the busted eye
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
PARA SA YO, ANG LABAN ITO...

eh, i thought marquez won that fight. seeing manny react getting hit by shots knew he shouldnt have gotten hit by was upsetting. great fight nonetheless

Just want to share this. It was posted by Kingcrux31 over at the Philippines Regional Forum, and I know some of you do not go in there.

You can dead that "take that mexicanz" **** rigiht now.

I'll straight end NTers' careers tonight like I'm Lawrence Taylor and you dudes are Joe Theisman if you bring that type of **** into this thread.

I had Pac-Man by 1 with the knockdown.

I can't believe the judge that had Marquez by 4 rounds. That's insane.

I wouldn't mind seeing them fight again i was pulling for Manny but i wouldn't be upset if it was a draw. Both fighters were true warriors 2night.

PS: Was it me or did Pacquiao look like he was loosing steam in the end

Ol' boy Marquez is gonna need a helluva lot of stitches to repair that gash. That *%%% was nasty! Who saw when his cutman took out meat?! Yuck!

Nonetheless, I had it 114-113 Pacman because of the knockdown. I thought he was in trouble when his eye opened up and started POURING out blood. But his cornerdid a tremendous job closing that up. Major props to Joe Chavez for his work after round 8.

Back
Top Bottom