2007 BMW 328i worth getting?

i got a deal for 2007 BMW 328i coupe for 20k and it has about 28,500 miles on it. is it worth 20k? or is it gonna haunt me later on with maintenance cost? 

i got a deal for 2007 BMW 328i coupe for 20k and it has about 28,500 miles on it. is it worth 20k? or is it gonna haunt me later on with maintenance cost? 

Maintenance is gonna have you pulling your hair out brah
tired.gif

well what options do u have? check the carfax. it depends on the options u got. warranty is a !#*#!. trust me on that.

well what options do u have? check the carfax. it depends on the options u got. warranty is a !#*#!. trust me on that.

Originally Posted by peezykbaby

20k is good for that mileage.... make sure you have warranty and extend it if you can.

so if i still have the warranty and still extend it, i should cop it right? 

20k is good for that mileage.... make sure you have warranty and extend it if you can.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

check the car fax, make sure the title is clean, see what kinda person is the previous owner..... just remember, European cars = expensive parts and see if you have any BMW Dealers/Shops in your area to take the car too,,,,

check the car fax, make sure the title is clean, see what kinda person is the previous owner..... just remember, European cars = expensive parts and see if you have any BMW Dealers/Shops in your area to take the car too,,,,

Originally Posted by air max 87

i just tried carfax and i need to pay for this? 
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
how you ready to drop 20K on a car and being cheap about checking said car? reverse ballin FTL
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
how you ready to drop 20K on a car and being cheap about checking said car? reverse ballin FTL
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Never buy a German car w/o a warranty... Unless its an Audi...Never buy an Audi, Period...

But seriously, If that car isn't under the original warranty or if its not CPO'd, Dont touch it...

Never buy a German car w/o a warranty... Unless its an Audi...Never buy an Audi, Period...

But seriously, If that car isn't under the original warranty or if its not CPO'd, Dont touch it...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

another car i was actually looking at was 08 A4 
laugh.gif

whats wrong with an audi tho?

Back
Top Bottom