2007 BMW 328i worth getting?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Never buy a German car w/o a warranty... Unless its an Audi...Never buy an Audi, Period...

But seriously, If that car isn't under the original warranty or if its not CPO'd, Dont touch it...
another car i was actually looking at was 08 A4 
laugh.gif

whats wrong with an audi tho?

it should have the 4yr/50k on it so double check...see when that ends- chances are this person is dropping it v4 the warranty ends which is the smart thing to do-

what options does it have? sports?premium? navi? etc- these all matter price wise

get the service records from the dealer- they will tell you how often the car was serviced and for what reasons-

also the carfax is a no brainer - you def destined for failure if your just gonna ask a general question like this on Niketalk of all places then buy based on the posts here...

it should have the 4yr/50k on it so double check...see when that ends- chances are this person is dropping it v4 the warranty ends which is the smart thing to do-

what options does it have? sports?premium? navi? etc- these all matter price wise

get the service records from the dealer- they will tell you how often the car was serviced and for what reasons-

also the carfax is a no brainer - you def destined for failure if your just gonna ask a general question like this on Niketalk of all places then buy based on the posts here...

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Never buy a German car w/o a warranty... Unless its an Audi...Never buy an Audi, Period...

But seriously, If that car isn't under the original warranty or if its not CPO'd, Dont touch it...
laugh.gif

Nothin, im just talkin' %*+*

But like Tre said, it should be under the Original warranty... You buying it from a dealership? If so, have THEM pull up the carfax...they'll do it.

If I were you, I'd buy a CPO'd BMW from an authorized dealer. They're usually covered until the odometer hits 100k miles, and they'll give you the option to extend it to 125k miles for another $2k-$3k...its well worth it though.

laugh.gif

Nothin, im just talkin' %*+*

But like Tre said, it should be under the Original warranty... You buying it from a dealership? If so, have THEM pull up the carfax...they'll do it.

If I were you, I'd buy a CPO'd BMW from an authorized dealer. They're usually covered until the odometer hits 100k miles, and they'll give you the option to extend it to 125k miles for another $2k-$3k...its well worth it though.

laugh.gif

If I were you, I'd buy a CPO'd BMW from an authorized dealer.
do this-

and alot of people get it confused but the original 4yr/50k warranty is ALOT different from the 100k as far as how much it covers...dont think they are gonna be covering brake jobs and oil changes at 75k
laugh.gif
.also if your buying private party i don't think extended to a 100k is an option...from what i remember that was an option only to the original buyer

laugh.gif

If I were you, I'd buy a CPO'd BMW from an authorized dealer.
do this-

and alot of people get it confused but the original 4yr/50k warranty is ALOT different from the 100k as far as how much it covers...dont think they are gonna be covering brake jobs and oil changes at 75k
laugh.gif
.also if your buying private party i don't think extended to a 100k is an option...from what i remember that was an option only to the original buyer

Yeah, The Pads, Rotors and oil changes are apart of the original maintenance plan... thats def not included...They might throw in an oil change or two if you work out a deal.

And Tre is also right about limited coverage... but it covers most components.

Yeah, The Pads, Rotors and oil changes are apart of the original maintenance plan... thats def not included...They might throw in an oil change or two if you work out a deal.

And Tre is also right about limited coverage... but it covers most components.

You can even cop a more comprehensive 3rd party warranty like penfed, which is what i see most folks with used bmws do. This is all assuming the whip is clean as a whistle right?

You can even cop a more comprehensive 3rd party warranty like penfed, which is what i see most folks with used bmws do. This is all assuming the whip is clean as a whistle right?

or should i just get myself a brand new '11 accord and forget about all the problems?

This.
I wanna smack someone who buys a luxury car for a "good" price while it was ten of thousands of miles on it. 
sick.gif

Brand names FTL.

or should i just get myself a brand new '11 accord and forget about all the problems?

This.
I wanna smack someone who buys a luxury car for a "good" price while it was ten of thousands of miles on it. 
sick.gif

Brand names FTL.

you clearly need to do alot more research

personally i would go with a CPO BMW

you clearly need to do alot more research

personally i would go with a CPO BMW

Back
Top Bottom