2 years later, I finally get it. PIC EDIT - It just fixed itself!!!!!

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by JND1

What the hell?!?!?!?! I just turned it back on to see if i can get a game out and then BOOM, no red rings. Should I still send it to microsoft or what?
eek.gif
Just chill and see how it works for a while. I've had my 360 since launch in '05 and I've seen the RROD a couple times but everything was fine after a reboot.

Thats what i was thinkin man. But the warranty expires in 2 weeks. I would rather send it in before it expires so I can have a semi-fresh system.
Idk I would just keep it my friend sent his in and got it back like 4 weeks later and 1 hour in he got it again
indifferent.gif
happened to him again after that but a week later

i had my red ring bout a yr ago,

yall need to stop hatin on the 360. PS3 is only gd for Bluray

PS3 lowered there prices already cause Xbox is blowin them out on sales

OP, i would send it in jus incase.

leavin the system on its side can cause a ring on the disk also.

I remember I bought a brand new 360 from Target one time and, literally, within 30 minutes of starting it and setting it up I got the RROD. I returned it backand got a PS3 instead. It sucks because the whole reason I wanted the 360 was to play splinter cell on it. I might buy another 360 later on though, but I'mnot sure yet.

quick question, when I send back this console to microsoft, will they just fix the same hardware or give me the new stuff that doesnt get the red ring as muchas the older consoles?

going on 4 years strong (that's a band lol) with still no problems.
i have a feeling as soon as Modern Warfare 2 comes out it's gonna happen though

my cousin has been on 4 xbox 360's already, he most recently went to Bestbuy, purchased one and switched out the hard drive and return it, straight G

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

with an added NYKO Intercooler on it
There's your issue. Yes im being serious
seriously? Can you please elaborate my friend
those coolers do more damage than helping the situation
the coolers sometimes short circuit and fry the motherboard and in some instances melt the male end of the power cord in the 360

Back
Top Bottom