2 years later, I finally get it. PIC EDIT - It just fixed itself!!!!!

first time ive ever seen an xbox 360 stashed like that everyone eusually puts it vertically.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by kidposite

is there any way i could fix my 360 by myself

im out of warranty
eyes.gif
yeah buy one from costco/walmart. swap them out. then return it
pimp.gif
You'll be better off doing it at Wal-Mart, they accept anything back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

smokin.gif
NomadicSole21 wrote:

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by kidposite

is there any way i could fix my 360 by myself

im out of warranty
eyes.gif
yeah buy one from costco/walmart. swap them out. then return it
pimp.gif
You'll be better off doing it at Wal-Mart, they accept anything back
laugh.gif
my barber told me to do this, it actually works?
man, its walmart
laugh.gif
, they take things back even if you donthave a receipt, word to the toys r us deal
pimp.gif

What the hell?!?!?!?! I just turned it back on to see if i can get a game out and then BOOM, no red rings. Should I still send it to microsoft orwhat?
eek.gif

5btydz.jpg

Wrap it up in some blankets and let it cook for like 20-30 minutes. It fixes the connections on the motherboard by melting the connections back togetherbecause of the heat.

Wait. Well. If it's fine, then it's good I guess. Don't send it in to those morons.

On my first 360 for 3 years straight, no problems. Play on weekends for 4-8 hours. Works fine, so for all I care, PS3 doesn't prove anything that it isbetter than Xbox for me.

Huge reason I never bought a 360. I can't buy a system knowing it's inevitable that it will crash. It makes no sense to me.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

What the hell?!?!?!?! I just turned it back on to see if i can get a game out and then BOOM, no red rings. Should I still send it to microsoft or what?
eek.gif
Just chill and see how it works for a while. I've had my 360 since launch in '05 and I've seen the RROD a couple times but everythingwas fine after a reboot.

Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by piczon1983

What the hell?!?!?!?! I just turned it back on to see if i can get a game out and then BOOM, no red rings. Should I still send it to microsoft or what?
eek.gif
Just chill and see how it works for a while. I've had my 360 since launch in '05 and I've seen the RROD a couple times but everything was fine after a reboot.

Thats what i was thinkin man. But the warranty expires in 2 weeks. I would rather send it in before it expires so I can have a semi-fresh system.

haha OP just shut every fanboy in here
laugh.gif

same thing happened to me though, got the red rings and it went away

weird though right?

xbox>all

Back
Top Bottom