2 years later and this incident still cracks me up

kanye-drunk-mtv.jpg

When I seen this happen, all I could think was, "Welp, she'll never date a black guy.."

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by derrty6232

*Waits for "Talyor Swift is only popular because of Kanye."*
nerd.gif

She was popular before, but he DEFINITELY helped her career.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No ifs, ands, or buts about it. And dude at 1:09 [/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lets be serious here NT fambs. Taylor did not need Ye, won't ever need Ye, and was just fine before and will be even better without Ye. Do y'all not know how BIG her fame is??

Originally Posted by AME416

kanye-drunk-mtv.jpg

Did anyone ever find out why he was drinking like that? Look at Amber Rose, justa laughing, ke ke'ing, grinning boosting him. I don't like that star chasing chick and Wiz lame !%! wifed her..SMH.Rappers is lame these days!

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

She was popular before, but he DEFINITELY helped her career.
No ifs, ands, or buts about it. And dude at 1:09
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lets be serious here NT fambs. Taylor did not need Ye, won't ever need Ye, and was just fine before and will be even better without Ye. Do y'all not know how BIG her fame is??

She didn't need him, but lets be serious here... One of the biggest entertainers ever comes on stage and disrespcts Americas sweetheart (she OWNED 2009) at the time on National Television... That incident propelled her even futher. Everyone felt sorry for the poor little white girl. On the flipside, he hurt his career a little...

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Kanye will never be half the artist she is when it comes to popularity, album and single sales. 
15 Million Albums sold + 30 Million singles
pimp.gif

He's done a pretty good job so far..       

Taylor Swift did not receive a career boost from that incident. You don't know country music whatsoever if you actually believe that.
Kanye will never be half the artist she is when it comes to popularity, album and single sales. 

And I hate her and her "look at me, I'm so popular" stuck up attitude. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Utter foolishness.  Not only is part of that statement subjective, the other part is plainly not true.

This goes to show all you younger NTers, post quality > post quanitity.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Taylor Swift did not receive a career boost from that incident. You don't know country music whatsoever if you actually believe that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Utter foolishness.  Not only is part of that statement subjective, the other part is plainly not true.

Its the truth taylor has already broken records kanye will not.
Black people became more aware of taylor, but they didnt go buy her stuff, so I dont see how he helped her.

Yeah she did some interviews afterward, but that lasted a month or so.

Beyonce said it best when she got her award and gave it to her.

What he did was disrespectful and had someone did it to him when he got his first MTV award he would have screamed bloody mary.

I would have took the mic and beat his head 
eyes.gif

Team tears drops on my guitar 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its the truth taylor has already broken records kanye will not.
Black people became more aware of taylor, but they didnt go buy her stuff, so I dont see how he helped her.

Yeah she did some interviews afterward, but that lasted a month or so.

Beyonce said it best when she got her award and gave it to her.

What he did was disrespectful and had someone did it to him when he got his first MTV award he would have screamed bloody mary.

I would have took the mic and beat his head 
eyes.gif

Team tears drops on my guitar 
happy.gif
My EXACT thoughts.  Had someone jumped up there and did the same thing to him, he would have went bananas.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Any publicity is good publicity and Swift def. received much of it because of Kanye's gaff.

To say she didn't benefit from it is silly.

I dont know, this is one of my favorite moments of all time. Call it douchey, disrespectful or whatever you want but all he did was say what a lot of other people were already thinking. And he was 110% correct. He couldve done it with more tact but it was the MTV awards, its already a joke to begin with.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

I dont know, this is one of my favorite moments of all time. Call it douchey, disrespectful or whatever you want but all he did was say what a lot of other people were already thinking. And he was 110% correct. He couldve done it with more tact but it was the MTV awards, its already a joke to begin with.

That is your opinion, "you belong to me" was a big video
Beyonce won video of the year> Taylor one best female video

MTV awards is not like the grammys they are not going to let you pull an MJ and walk out with every award and everyone else has nothing.

Honestly kanye was drunk so he gets a pass, but the people who said he was right you guys get a 
eyes.gif

lil mama
roll.gif

Son did this on purpose he needed something new to rap about so he did some A-hole **@% to rap about being the bad guy.

Smartest move he made

Back
Top Bottom