#2 Oregon 24 Arizona 34 Vol. The run ended here. PICS EEK

eh, it wasn;'t that bad
laugh.gif

^dixon twisted his knee, so hes out for the the game and possibly several more, depending on the severity of the injury.

yo PMAC and dfresh, are you guys in the front row? and is PMAC wearing a red shirt

b/c i just saw a lightskinned guy next to a white guy with dark hair cheering in the front, looked just like you guys

Naw we are like 6 rows up on the aisle on thr 40 yard line. And for your info everyone is wearing red shirts
laugh.gif

A little while after Dixon left, the sideline reporter said Dixon and Oregon's trainer had tears in their eyes. Can't be good. Every single team I ama fan of, something like this always happens.

in the 2nd half oregon better throw deep, zona is playing all the short stuff you can double move there CB and beat them deep all game

yea i agree Bigmike.

Leaf is just afraid to throw deep though, but when oregon is down by more than 2 tds, you gotta take some chances.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Who was that on the sidelines talkin to Stoops? He looked like he was about to Rock Bottom that dude...

I was dyyyyyyying when I saw that
roll.gif

yeeeeeee
pimp.gif

Mizzou could lose one of its remaining 2 (K State/KU + poss. title game if they make it)
Oklahoma could lose one of its 2 (texas tech/OK st. + poss title game)
Kansas could lose one of its last 2 (Iowa St/Mizzu plus + posstitle game)
I'm not saying it's not possible, but you wouldn't be surprised it Missouri, Kansas or Oklahoma lost to Kansas State, Iowa State orTexas Tech? I'd be shocked if any of the three lost this weekend. Missouri/Kansas obviously eliminates one of the two. Oklahoma/OSU is really the onlychance I see for one of them to be upset, but even still, when was the last time Texas Tech or Oklahoma State beat a good football team?
nerd.gif

Lou... honestly dude, put some extra fixodent in or something... between ur dentures smacking together and the build up of saliva in ur mouth u soundhorrible...

A little while after Dixon left, the sideline reporter said Dixon and Oregon's trainer had tears in their eyes. Can't be good. Every single team I am a fan of, something like this always happens.

Not only was he crying, he was just bawling...

My reactions to the game so far...

With Dixon at Oregon's offense, it clearly is a different team with an entirely different attitude. Dixon to the Ducks is like Petyon Manning or Tom Bradyto their teams. The presence he brings to the team just cannot be replaced...With that being said...

I'm disappointed with our pass rush and our cover corners. They need to go for the tackle more than the turnover.

Jaison Williams needs to pull his testicles out of his rear and man up to his position on the team. This guy has all the talent and physical skills in theworld and there is absolutely no reason for him to be dropping these passes. The only balls he should be dropping are the ones between his legs. Put ittogether for your team when they need you most. The offensive line needs to protect better and stand their blocks for Stewart and Crenshaw and the quarterback.

I'm also all for the firing of Nick Alliotti as defensive coordinator. This guy is by far one of the worst jokes in the coaching ranks and needs to findresidency elsewhere.

I think we will make the necessary adjustments at halftime, but Arizona will probably do the same as well. Again, the loss of Dixon for this game (and maybethe season with a ligament tear) seems like it might be too much for the Ducks to recover from. If Leaf can compose himself and understand that he doesn'tneed to do it all and if the team can come together like the last time they were in Tucson when Clemens went down, I think they can certainly come back and winthe game.

Jonathan Stewart needs to understand his role now on this team, especially in this game. He is the offensive leader of the team whether his position says so ornot. If Oregon can eliminate the offensive turnovers, force Tuitama into mistakes, and move the ball on offense, Oregon can come back and win.

The next 30 minutes will say a lot about the University of Oregon's football team for the 2007 season. Possibly the defining moment of the year so far forthis program.

Let's go Ducks. Keep your head in the game and don't give up.

Lou's back at it again. YEAAAAAAAAH

Better bring your lunch because it's going to be a long day and you better bring your pain pills because we are going to hit you from you get off the bustil you get back on the bus.

Here's an update from Dennis Dixon Sr regarding his son's injury. The Register Guard from Eugene, Oregon has posted this story here.

R-G columnist George Schroeder has spoken with the father of Dennis Dixon, who said the quarterback's left knee was hyperextended but not seriously injured in the first quarter tonight.

We'll get official word from the team when it's announced.

Back
Top Bottom