#2 Oregon 24 Arizona 34 Vol. The run ended here. PICS EEK

As I mentioned earlier, I was baffled at the call of the fumble recovery on the fake punt...It seems I'm not the only one. Kwame Agyeman was asked about itafter the game...

However, Oregon's second-half featured several missed opportunities, including a fumble by Agyeman after he ran 40 yards with a fake punt. Agyeman, who lost the ball as he was coming down after being flipped heels-over-head on a tackle, insisted that he recovered his own fumble.

"I looked the referee in the eye, and we had a conversation for about a minute," Agyeman said. "He told me it was our ball. He said, 'White ball, get up 30, it's your ball, your ball.'

"I took one of my hands off the ball and went, 'Are you sure?' and he said yes. I took the other one off, and the other guy overruled him. The ref who told me to get off the ball apologized to me the next series. It is what it is."

The Pac-10 has by far, the worst officials in all of college football...

^ i thought oregon had the ball on the fumble, but you never take your hands off the ball in a pile.

anyone see cason pointing the wrong way during the scrum for the ball and someone said "n. you pointing the wrong way"
laugh.gif
and he continued pointing the wrong way
roll.gif

that's messed up....yea it looked like oregon had the ball and then they ruled it as arizona's, it was hella weird. pac-10 officials ARE crap

anyone see cason pointing the wrong way during the scrum for the ball and someone said "n. you pointing the wrong way" image and he continued pointing the wrong way

i caught that... he was pointing towards his own endzone for like a minute and everyone else was pointing the right way
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

oh, and once again... where's all the oregon fans that were laughing at OSU
nerd.gif

All I can say is that good for all those Oregon fans talking all big and making seem like they deserved the title of best team in the nation.

All I can say is that good for all those Oregon fans talking all big and making seem like they deserved the title of best team in the nation.
Another box score watching college football "fan".

Comments like this and many others throughout the forum really show that people don't actually watch the games.

Oregon with a healthy Dennis Dixon = National Title participant.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Comments like this and many others throughout the forum really show that people don't actually watch the games.

i'm just glad uo won't be winning the title.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

^^You're a D

i'm sorry ~ i missed the part where i wished a horrible death to all your players and the firstborns of every duck alumn.
eyes.gif

your rivals are glad you lost. stop acting like it's such a novel idea. a real jerk would be cheering b/c your players got injured (which i didn't do, btw
wink.gif
). it's a crappy wayto lose ~ i get it. but the fact is: you. still. lost. and you're an idiot if you think i'm the only onethat's glad it happened.

you've absolutely dominated the series between our two schools in recent memory and you're upset because i have something to cheer about now?weak.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I watched the game and all I saw was a whole team unravel at the seams b/c of one player. After Dixon got injured nothing could be done against a mediocredefense. And if Oregon had any defense they could have shut down Tuitama and the offense. But they couldn't and kept on giving up first downs and lettingthem at least run the clock. The whole 2nd half was played conservative by Arizona and still Oregon couldn't muster a comeback by stopping them on D andchanging the field position in their favor.

Jaison Williams
laugh.gif
i'm glad this dude got exposed on national tv for thebutterfingers wr he is. my team played him and his football team 4 years ago and they ran the score up on us.

I hope Dixon is alright though
smh.gif
tired.gif
For his impressive season to be thrown away on that type of an injury would be really messedup.

It was a good game though, I liked the way U of A's defense came out hitting hard. 1

oregon sucked they had seriously questionable calls in their favor when they played USC. Sanchez was not ready and booty could have managed the game because hehas had road experience. THERE WAS A PHANTOM HOLD CALLED ON THAT JOE MCNKIGHT RUN. I finally agree w/ Bob Stoops on something the officials that call Oregongames in Autzen are blind and inept. I knew they would lose w/o Dixon because you could just focus on stopping stewart. All in all the guy will most likelyplay baseball so lets not cry over spilled milk.

Originally Posted by Goodfella 19

oregon sucked they had seriously questionable calls in their favor when they played USC. Sanchez was not ready and booty could have managed the game because he has had road experience. THERE WAS A PHANTOM HOLD CALLED ON THAT JOE MCNKIGHT RUN. I finally agree w/ Bob Stoops on something the officials that call Oregon games in Autzen are blind and inept. I knew they would lose w/o Dixon because you could just focus on stopping stewart. All in all the guy will most likely play baseball so lets not cry over spilled milk.

Speaking of not crying over spilled milk - we beat USC. Let it die already.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

The Pac-10 has by far, the worst officials in all of college football...

Finally something we can all agree with
laugh.gif

I'm sure you guys have seen this lovely call from last week.

Originally Posted by michaud07

I'm sure you guys have seen this lovely call from last week.

Everytime I see that, I give the refs a
indifferent.gif

How in the hell do you miss a call like that? His knee, arm, shoulder, face, are down AND THE GROUND FORCED THE FUMBLE... so horrible
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom