#2 Oregon 24 Arizona 34 Vol. The run ended here. PICS EEK

Franchise206 is so funny!!! image Everyone tell him how funny he is!!!

indifferent.gif

Way to pull for the conference buddy. Your university just lost out on millions of dollars because of the loss.

It really sucks because I liked the Ducks. But after what Jason Kendall said on Rome I couldn't be more happy. They pulled a USC, overlooked an opponentand thought championship before they caught the ball.

It really sucks because I liked the Ducks. But after what Jason Kendall said on Rome I couldn't be more happy. They pulled a USC, overlooked an opponent and thought championship before they caught the ball.

I don't think they overlooked anybody this year, including Arizona.

If you think that not having Dixon at QB wasn't a problem, then it's clear that UCLA's current QB situation hasn't hit home just yet...

I'm sorry but injuries happen and it wasn't as if you are playing a tough team I mean it's Arizona come on smash them in the mouth and run themover. But I guess that's not what Oregon does they are a more finesse running team.

But the thing is Dixon IS that Oregon offense....without him they don't have the added dimension and their spread offense is completely ineffective

I go to UW and I hate the huskies sports
laugh.gif
...i always root for UO (lived in portland almost entire life)
damn seattle fans are hella annoying too...its the same for everywhere...

lol @ franchise

Went to watch a a HS playoff game, and come home to find out that Oregon lost.

SMH.

I really wanted them to win out. I didn't see the game, and since it was on ESPN, there will be no replay.

Anyway, hopefully the Pac 10 haters are not out in full force since Oregon pooped their pants on National TV.

seriously guys.....

would michigan fans cheer on osu if the buckeyes won the title just so the conference could get more money???

HELL. NO.

this is no different in my eyes.

it's not like i'm tryna be a jerk because your best players got injured or anything ~ hell, it happened to Jake Locker last week
sick.gif
..... i wouldn't wish injury on anyone, period. be objective here. nobodywants their rivals to do better than them, so forgive me if a rival loss is something to cheer about ~ it's not like the Huskies have much else to cheerabout, right?
ohwell.gif

you take the good with the bad and this just happens to be one of your "bad". now, eat it up and go for the conference title and stop crying abouthow your rivals are glad you lost. you'd be the same way if our roles were reversed ~ it wouldn't be a true "rivalry" otherwise.
wink.gif

USC has 3 pac 10 losses
eyes.gif
Oregon, Arizona St., and Stanford
indifferent.gif

You have a USC sig, so I don't know if you are being overly sarcastic.

Arizona St. and USC don't play until Turkey day.

I still think the Pac 10 deserves two bids.

Originally Posted by WJuN15

I go to UW and I hate the huskies sports

lol @ franchise

transfer then!
laugh.gif
neither of us is winning the title this year anyway
tongue.gif

(you know who's the better academic school tho, right?
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by acidicality

But the thing is Dixon IS that Oregon offense....without him they don't have the added dimension and their spread offense is completely ineffective

And that is why they shouldn't be considered one of the best teams in the nation. All the other teams have more than just a QB or one player. They havedefense and other weapons.

^well...i mean, in that system they need a mobile QB....i'm sure if WVU lost Pat White and had to play with an immobile QB it would really ruin theiroffense too. but generally Oregon caught a lot of bad breaks that led them to lose this game, they did not get outplayed at all.

Damn I got goosebumps watching the kids rush the field on TV.
It brought back memories of when I was in school - the last time Arizona football was actually any good. Ever since we went 12-1 in and trashed the Huskers inthe Holiday Bowl in 1998 we've gone downhill.
I shouldn't get my hopes up...every year Stoops does this - we beat a team we have absolutely no business beating and then we proceed to suck again. If wecan beat the Scummies I may put some stock into this victory, but Stoops can't beat those bastards. (another reason why he should be fired)

Did anyone catch when they showed that UofA chick trying to elbow the Oregon chick out of the camera shot on ESPN towards the end of the game? LOL

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Went to watch a a HS playoff game, and come home to find out that Oregon lost.

SMH.

I really wanted them to win out. I didn't see the game, and since it was on ESPN, there will be no replay.

Anyway, hopefully the Pac 10 haters are not out in full force since Oregon pooped their pants on National TV.

It's on right now if you want to see it

They pulled a USC
At least they didn't pull a UCLA and lose to the worst team in college football this season. Your whack squad is going to be Notre Dame'sonly victory
roll.gif

I am looking forward to December 1st, we are going to kick your teeth in. Last year was nothing more thank a fluke, a hiccup in the streak that will start allover again
wink.gif

And that is why they shouldn't be considered one of the best teams in the nation. All the other teams have more than just a QB or one player. They have defense and other weapons.

does Vince Young ring a bell????

I'm sorry but injuries happen and it wasn't as if you are playing a tough team I mean it's Arizona come on smash them in the mouth and run them over. But I guess that's not what Oregon does they are a more finesse running team.
That's my sentiments. but if you lose your leader in the middle of a game its going to sting. Especially when the back up QBis giving away points.
sick.gif

Its really hard to understand how Brady Leaf is a DI QB. He is downright horrible.
If he has to play vs Ore St. its gonna be another loss.
I was so tired of hearing the "he's not built for this offense"
HE could NOT function when they ran drop back passes, get the !+#% outta here.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I'm sorry but injuries happen and it wasn't as if you are playing a tough team I mean it's Arizona come on smash them in the mouth and run them over. But I guess that's not what Oregon does they are a more finesse running team.
That's my sentiments. but if you lose your leader in the middle of a game its going to sting. Especially when the back up QB is giving away points.
sick.gif

Its really hard to understand how Brady Leaf is a DI QB. He is downright horrible.
If he has to play vs Ore St. its gonna be another loss.
I was so tired of hearing the "he's not built for this offense"
HE could NOT function when they ran drop back passes, get the !+#% outta here.

That's exactly how I felt.
smh.gif
smh.gif
at Flutie and all those guys acting like just because he's not mobile that somehowexcused his performance. I don't care if he's not mobile. His accuracy was what did Oregon in, and the fact that he's a Senior there is no excusefor being that inaccurate. Watching that guy reminded me of watching Kyle Wright and to a lesser extent Kirby "I'm a Bum" Freeman.

and here i thought i had to rely on oregon state's ridiculous run defense to stop the ducks
tongue.gif

my thoughts do go out to you guys tho ~ i hope your guys don't have any serious injuries.

Back
Top Bottom