1994: MJ Never Left.... Rockets vs. Bulls... (Who Wins?)

1994_Houston_Rockets_Ring-1.jpg

nba_olajwon_580.jpg

hakeem-olajuwon.jb.jpg

9495orlandodoubleteampennyshaw.jpg

wenningtonkukoc1.jpg

krausekukoc.jpg

pippenredshoes.jpg

pippenmvp.jpg

pippen1-8.jpg

jordanhollins3.jpg

9394PippenDunkEwingLuc.jpg

200832010722143.jpg

Is it a question? You got two or three LEGENDS in their prime.... who wins?

no way the bulls lose with mj playing in 1994. that team was a hue hollins bs call away from going back to the eastern conference finals and having home court in the ecf without mj.

that team won 55 games without mj so with him they would have had a better record and home court against houston. bulls in 6 or 7 most likely.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

no way the bulls lose with mj playing in 1994. that team was a hue hollins bs call away from going back to the eastern conference finals and having home court in the ecf without mj.

that team won 55 games without mj so with him they would have had a better record and home court against houston. bulls in 6 or 7 most likely.

my man u saw the pic i posted of MJ and Huh's infamous %***% +$@? I agree with u

^ honestly i didnt even notice the pics but that 93-94 bulls team was real good considering mj didn't retire til early october and they only had about a month to prepare for the season without him. they would have played the rockets tough even without mike.

it sucks for the rockets though, they were good champs and proved themselves by repeating but they'll always be known to some as the team that only one because mike played baseball for a little while.

Rockets win, Hakeem owned the Bulls ...

the yr before Dream and the Rockets beat the bullies up twice, there was no answer for him

Bulls.
It would've been a battle,but my guys would come out with the victory.

it sucks for the rockets though, they were good champs and proved themselves by repeating but they'll always be known to some as the team that only one because mike played baseball for a little while.

I'm sure Phil Jackson feels the same way
laugh.gif

Yea while Keem was in top form, greatest center ever, and would've had his way with Chi's front line... MJ was unworldly, that plus Pippen and Toni wouldve been too much... Bulls in 6

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Rockets win, Hakeem owned the Bulls ...

the yr before Dream and the Rockets beat the bullies up twice, there was no answer for him

that bulls team was good though, it woulda had all the guys from the first 3 peat plus toni kukoc as well.   the bulls woulda got beat up inside though because the best center they went against during both 3 peats was vlade when i think about it.

it sucks we didn't get bulls vs rockets in 1997 though because it woulda been good to see both champs go at it.

This man knows what he is talking about.

Hakeem would have straight bullied that Chicago front line...

Biggest "What If" in 90's basketball to me...

Originally Posted by Statis22

Rockets won 58 games that year. Bulls woulda started on the road.

The Bulls won 55 without MJ though. Are you saying with Jordan the Bulls wouldn't of mustered up at least 10 more wins?

Rockets won 58 games that year. Bulls woulda started on the road.

remember the 1994 bulls won 55 games that year without jordan,   with jordan they most likely win 60+ games.    1993-94 bulls with jordan would have been one of the best bulls teams too imo.  you have all the young guys from the first 3 peat bj armstrong, horace grant etc and steve kerr and luc longely who they picked up that summer and toni kukoc who finally started playing for them that year.  that team would have been a mix between the first 3 peat teams and 2nd 3peat teams with Jordan who was playing some of his best ball at the time.

The year before, with Jordan, they only won 57.

Who's to say they would be a 60+ win team with him?

The year before, with Jordan, they only won 57.

Who's to say they would be a 60+ win team with him?

they made a bunch of offseason pickups that summer though.   you don't think they would have had a better record with kukoc, pretty much the entire first 3 peat roster intact, and the addition of two guys who did their part on the 2nd 3 peat teams in longely and kerr.

Bulls were goin on 3 straight finals, meaning an extra 20+ hard fought playoff games each, they woulda been gassed big time. 

No answer for Dream either. 

I'd give the nod to the Rockets. 

Getting 3 in a row is damn near impossible, 4, is plain stupid. 

bulls would of beat the rockets both years, first one in 5 the second one in 4

as roy jones said"yall must of forgot" jordan wasnt losing

btw they would of won the 50 game chip as well

Back
Top Bottom