$15.00 Paypal Reward on who can help me with my problem! :)

Hey what's up
pimp.gif

Earlier in the year I was able to go on photobucket.com and see the images but now EVERYTIME I go to a website with a photobucket image on it, it doesn'tshow up. Can anybody guide me in the right direction? Thanks.

Happy Holidays, from the NBA family to yours!

Delete you internet history, cookies, cache, and history. . . if that doesn't work go to www.chacha.com search with a guide and hope its somebody thatknows wth they're doing.

thanks but that didnt help...anybody else?

edit: I think it's something on my laptop because on my regular PC, Photobuckets work fine.

You're probably just viewing images that lost bandwidth and just think none of them work. Go to a pic that you know works.

i cant even go on my own photobucket site on my laptop that can work on my pc.

the 10$ offer is still available...real talk Im not looking to lose respect for 10 dollars

Originally Posted by notoriousPAT

you changed the names of the folders and/or moved pictures around into folders, didn't you? thats your problem

paypal addy = [email protected]
That couldn't be true, because doesn't Photobucket work like a file dump. Once you upload the pics to PB, they're there, and youcan delete them off your comp right? You might have exceeded your bandwith, and just need to upload the pics again.

that exact thing happened to me.

its complicated to fix.

but i have an engineer in the family who helped me out lol

Open Security Settings in Internet Options
Click Sites
Add *.photobucket.com to site list
Apply
OK
Close Browser
Open Browser
Go to Site

Open Security Settings in Internet Options
Click Sites
Add *.photobucket.com to site list
Apply
OK
Close Browser
Open Browser
Go to Site

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by notoriousPAT

you changed the names of the folders and/or moved pictures around into folders, didn't you? thats your problem

paypal addy = [email protected]
That couldn't be true, because doesn't Photobucket work like a file dump. Once you upload the pics to PB, they're there, and you can delete them off your comp right? You might have exceeded your bandwith, and just need to upload the pics again.

yeah, but he said his issue wasnt with PB per se, but he said with sites that had PB pics on them, (from what i got in his original post) so im thinking bymoving them into folders, he changes the name of the file and makes the picture posted not show up cuz they have different file names

but what do i know?

Back
Top Bottom