'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Truth be told, Arkansas knew what they got when they hired this guy. The only thing that surprised me was that Petrino wasn't on his way to interview for another job when the accident went down.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Always women that bring down rising empires
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

We are a much more attractive program now than before Petrino. I know Butch Davis wants the job and he lives in the area(outside of work), but not sure if I want him.

Jeff Long conducted himself with absolute class, glad to have him as the AD.
Y'all better not follow up a coach exiting on bad terms by hiring BUTCH DAVIS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I know right. Some of the boosters want Butch.
I'd like to see us either get Garrick McGee back or promote Taver Johnson.

Outside of that - Gary Patterson, Charlie Strong, Kirby Smart, Art Briles...............David Shaw.

I want Charlie Strong out of the BE
laugh.gif
. Make this happen.

Wonder if there will be any fallout with the 2012 class asking for their releases...

Welcome to our wedding website! We are looking forward to spending this special day with everyone we love and care about! We hope this website will guide you through all of the details as we lead up to the big day. We are excited about our journey through life together and cannot wait to 'tie the knot'! ~Jess & Bobby
4/5/2012 5:56:30 PM

Ahh f--k it
4/5/2012 5:56:06 PM

You people are awful! Have some respect for their relationship, their humanity, and the sanctity of the employer-employee relationship. What Bobby and Jess do in the privacy of his ****shed is their business.
4/5/2012 5:56:03 PM

You need Bobby taken out? Smile at me girl.
4/5/2012 5:55:32 PM

Damnit!
4/5/2012 5:54:11 PM

What did Petrino's socks look like?
4/5/2012 5:53:44 PM

Bush league.
4/5/2012 5:53:03 PM

Tomorrow on the Finebaum show, I might just release the name of the 3rd party florist for Jessica & Josh's wedding. Then again, I might not.
4/5/2012 5:52:26 PM

I was diggin them guts out son. Glued her eye shut.

P.S. She swallows
4/5/2012 5:52:26 PM

I like your thighs. You thick.
4/5/2012 5:52:14 PM

Josh, I really sympathize with what your going through. Would you like to eat my a--hole?
4/5/2012 5:52:12 PM

!%+!@
4/5/2012 5:51:52 PM

Give him head and the body will die
4/5/2012 5:51:11 PM

Bobby, make sure you get all her clothes/dresses...and remember, you were just giving her a ride to a charity event for legless children.
4/5/2012 5:50:53 PM

Hey Josh- No problem on the tux returns. FYI, even our rental tuxes are less worn than your fiance.
4/5/2012 5:50:52 PM

Hi Jessica, have you heard of 40 minutes of hell
4/5/2012 5:49:50 PM

Stay away from Gus, Jessica!
4/5/2012 5:49:42 PM

I knew I should have taken that Arkansas job!
4/5/2012 5:48:21 PM

ALL IN!
4/5/2012 5:47:19 PM

I'm sure Petrino pulled out many of times before the job was done
4/5/2012 5:45:19 PM

When I said you should eat a lot of little debbie's, this is NOT what I meant! Calm the f--k down!!!
4/5/2012 5:44:17 PM

It's ok, Bobby's wife has cancer.
4/5/2012 5:44:08 PM

im sure this is one big misunderstanding
4/5/2012 5:43:10 PM

Craig James killed five hookers at SMU
4/5/2012 5:42:46 PM

Bobby, did she get a taste of the grass?
4/5/2012 5:42:02 PM

fduksl jkldfsas kljfsfdodasin dkfasdfljdfdddfhh djfkdfljs!!
4/5/2012 5:41:51 PM

Bobby, If you need help with your "problem" give me a call. I specialize in white *****ez.
4/5/2012 5:39:54 PM

At least your month is going better than mine.
4/5/2012 5:29:26 PM

Any openings this year?
4/5/2012 5:28:53 PM

I just don't have the heart to read any more of these comments.
4/5/2012 5:28:27 PM

d--n it Bobby!!
4/5/2012 5:27:51 PM

I don't mean to be rude, but Rick Pitino had the best affair of ALL TIME!
4/5/2012 5:24:30 PM

We're here for the gang bang.
4/5/2012 5:22:39 PM

Josh... you are NOT the father.
4/5/2012 5:22:25 PM

Does your dad know about this?
4/5/2012 5:09:28 PM

Dat muthafuka screwed me too!! LMFAO!!!!
4/5/2012 5:08:35 PM

Im still excited
4/5/2012 5:05:52 PM

Now that's how you run the wild hog!
4/5/2012 5:02:48 PM

It's an ongoing investigation.
4/5/2012 5:01:38 PM

Hey, Jessica...
I wanna kiss you.
4/5/2012 5:01:24 PM

I have a white towel if you need one!
4/5/2012 4:58:48 PM

I hope your feet are still okay Jessica!
4/5/2012 4:58:32 PM

Did you get that pic I sent? Text me back!!
4/5/2012 4:57:34 PM

Could be worse.
4/5/2012 4:57:11 PM

I bet the REC from turdistan and little ole Nicky Satan at SPUAT is behind all of this!!!1!1! d--n Updykes!
4/5/2012 4:56:12 PM

Trust me cheating on your wife will turn out bad......
4/5/2012 4:54:05 PM

Jess, I can make you famous. Call me.
4/5/2012 4:45:23 PM

I'll be there!!!

One thing I always wondered is how could Petrino come out of the crash looking the way he did and his JO not have a single injury. Well..............

Conspiracy from the Rivals board:

"Latest rumors around Fayetteville are that Petrino didn't crash his motorcycle after all. People are hearing Jessica's fiance followed her and Petrino out of town. He caught up to them and Petrino pulled over. Fiance confronted Jessica. She admitted to affair. Fiance beat the *@%# out of Petrino. This would explain why Jessica Dorrell was not injured in the "crash" and why Petrino had multiple injuries. Also, take a look at his motorcycle. Doesn't look like he crashed. Looks like someone deliberately laid it down on those sticks. "

Originally Posted by Statis22

One thing I always wondered is how could Petrino come out of the crash looking the way he did and his JO not have a single injury. Well..............

Conspiracy from the Rivals board:

"Latest rumors around Fayetteville are that Petrino didn't crash his motorcycle after all. People are hearing Jessica's fiance followed her and Petrino out of town. He caught up to them and Petrino pulled over. Fiance confronted Jessica. She admitted to affair. Fiance beat the *@%# out of Petrino. This would explain why Jessica Dorrell was not injured in the "crash" and why Petrino had multiple injuries. Also, take a look at his motorcycle. Doesn't look like he crashed. Looks like someone deliberately laid it down on those sticks. "
I think you're onto something.
Story.jpg

I dont believe that theory. Petrino's face is clearly scrapped. If he got beat up, he would have black eyes or a messed up nose. 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont believe that theory. Petrino's face is clearly scrapped. If he got beat up, he would have black eyes or a messed up nose. 

True. His face doesn't look like fists or feet hit it.

I still dont think he should have been fired. An affair isnt a fireable offense in my opinion. Its really none of the employers business who Im sleeping with or why I wreck my car.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I still dont think he should have been fired. An affair isnt a fireable offense in my opinion. Its really none of the employers business who Im sleeping with or why I wreck my car.
He didn't get fired because of the affair or the "wreck"... Got fired for everything else.

yea its not your employer's business who you are having an affair with, until you hire the girl you are having an affair with over other prospectives to work in your office.

the university has to ensure they are not creating an environment pervasive to sexual harrassment.
if they don't, they are setting themselves up to lose any future lawsuits if anything were to happen.

At Butch Davis
laugh.gif
being mentioned as a candidate.

Sucks for Bobby P., but he goofed.

The fiancé worked in the same department. That's grimey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

sleeping with a fellow employee is a fireable offense in most major companies.

Rivals.com is already the nation's leader in football recruiting coverage and now it is taking the camp circuit by storm this summer with the inaugural Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge.

The Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge will be the preeminent camp focusing on the top prospects from the 2013 class with a sneak peek at some of the best 2014 recruits as well.

The inaugural Five-Star Challenge will be held June 22-24 at Lakewood Stadium in Atlanta, Ga., comprised of 100 prospects from four different regions of the country, including many of the highest-ranked players in the land.

The nation's top-rated cornerback and No. 4 prospect as rated by Rivals.com, Olney (Md.) Good Counsel's Kendall Fuller, along with the No. 2 cornerback Cameron Burrows from Trotwood (Ohio) Trotwood-Madison are both interested in attending, while 2014 standouts Da'Shawn Hand, Andrew Brown and Malik McDowell have expressed interest in attending the Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge. Others very interested include Richmond (Va.) Hermitage running back Derrick Green, Good Counsel's linebacker Dorian O'Daniel and Charlotte (N.C.) Mallard Creek wideout Marquez North.

This camp is big - and it's only for the best.

"Rivals.com has long been the industry leader in football recruiting coverage and we're especially excited because this is our first opportunity to run a camp with many of the nation's top players in attendance," Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell said.

"The Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge is the best of both worlds. It will afford us the chance to see top prospects from the 2013 and 2014 classes compete against each other and it gives the players a chance to prove themselves against competition from around the country. If you want to make a name for yourself or back up your big-time reputation, or if you're simply a competitor regardless of your current offers, commitment or ranking, this is where you want to be."

It will be an action-packed weekend in Atlanta. The players will arrive Friday for registration, interviews with the team of Rivals.com analysts and a meet-and-greet dinner to meet the other competitors.

RIVALS NATIONAL UNDERCLASSMEN CHALLENGE
Rivals.com isn't done with the Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge. The nation's leader in recruiting coverage also is pleased to announce the invite-only Rivals.com National Underclassmen Challenge, which will be held July 8 in Dallas. More details will be forthcoming in the weeks ahead.
On Saturday, the players will be coached through position-specific drills by NFL alumni to test and refine their skills and prepare them for the camp's 1-on-1 competitions that will match some of the best players in the country head-to-head.
The camp will finish on Sunday with a round-robin, 7-on-7 tournament pitting skill players on region-specific teams against others from across the country and a big man challenge doing the same. The camp also will feature educational sessions along with group outings around Atlanta.

This is the camp for prospects to prove themselves against the best. Only 100 hand-selected players, 25 from each region, are being invited so only the top recruits from the 2013 and 2014 classes will be in attendance. There won't be long lines during the 1-on-1 sessions. Linemen won't have to stand around. The matchup anyone wants will be available at any time. The Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge is about quality, not quantity.

Prospects should also expect wall-to-wall coverage from the Rivals.com team of recruiting analysts and network of team site publishers throughout the weekend, including video interviews and photographs, feature stories, recruiting updates and more.

The Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge dovetails off the Rivals.com national convention so many of the network's team site publishers are staying in town to cover the event. Every Rivals.com national analyst and videographer will be in Atlanta as well.

It's going to be a huge event and only the top prospects will be there. It's simply a can't-miss opportunity.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Originally Posted by dreClark

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Arky going after Jimmy Johnson?

They've got a better chance of getting the one who races nascar. 

Jimmy is a lot closer to the program than most would think, especially being an alum. I could thank drunk Jerry Jones for that 
laugh.gif
The squad is still loaded, just gotta see how they respond.

Interrupting the Petrino scandal for a minute, Paul Richardson tore his knee up and is out for the year. As any of you cared for Colorado football.

Okay carry on.

Back
Top Bottom